GENERAC GENERATORS

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: GENERAC GENERATORS

Yes!
We have installed 4 or 5 in the last few months and they seem to do a good job. We have been installing the LP verision, but one customer installed a Gas model himself and is very happy with it. They are running 30' fifth wheels with 15K AC's, TV's, elec. water heaters and microwaves without problems.

You are good with this size if your RV is wired for 30 amp. We put 2 into trailers that were 50 amp., but the customers just know they can't run everything at once and neither one have a washer/dryer.

Howard Janin

Hi!
I have a 5.5 KW Generac in our Nash 27-5L fifth wheel and it seems pretty noisy. Is the Quiet Pack an addition? Or is it their new model? I would like to see if there is something I can do to quiet things down. That is the main reason I only have about 56 hours on the unit!
Power seems to be excellent, though, enough to run both the 15K A/C as well as the microwave.
Thanks for the help.

Howard

Grandview Trailer Sa

The "quiet pac" is not something you can add on to your generator. Generac calls certain models the Quiet Pac line. They are quieter than their Prime Pac generators.

If you have a Prime Pac, I understand what you are saying.