General Honey RV questions

slate91

we've recently purchased an old, 1984 Honey RV. I don't really know what I'm doing, and I have a few general questions. Is there anyone I might be able to correspond with (i.e. email etc.) about this type of RV?

thanks

SnowbirdInFlight

quote:Originally posted by slate91

we've recently purchased an old, 1984 Honey RV. I don't really know what I'm doing, and I have a few general questions. Is there anyone I might be able to correspond with (i.e. email etc.) about this type of RV?

thanks

Sorry, never heard of that brand. I do know the Oakwood RV Park in Clear Lake, Iowa wouldn't allow that RV to stay in their campground. Their rules say the RV cannot be any older than 15 years! And get this - it is run by a preacher! How snobbish can you be?

texas_42

I have a 1986 Honey motor home and they were made by Parkwood which is no longer in business. I have not been able to find anything abt. this motor home but did email mfg. of fridge, heating system and others for info on their products. Mine has 66,000 miles on it and now runs like a top. We will be headed to the lake Friday for a 5 night stay in it...........Good luck with your search