getting ready for a trip

C Nash

Re: getting ready for a trip

Hope Rod has shaved his head because its sure gonna be gray quick :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

hey Nash u havn't heard, he own stock in JUST FOR MEN ONLY :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :cool: :eek:

G

hey nash ,, i'm already showing gray ,, hey bty hollis i'm in the chat room now ,, and ansh u canjoin also if u want ,, heck anybody can join ,, were gonna send this thing out with a bang..
;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DL Rupper

Hey Rod, just to make you feel all warm and fuzzy, our 5th wheel usually does develop some problem when just sits in storage when we are delayed in Ohio. When we are out using it full-time it does better. Now don't you feel better. :evil: :laugh:

DARLING

SAFETY FIRST!! It may drive you crazy but it is worth it.

Whe we 1st got our coach(in june) I had to go to Ohio for a conference for work in july. We he packed everything. ropes, tarps, bungee, 12 ft ladder, Just about drove me CRAZY.

Well to make a long story short, we were out for supper, & was hit with a micro burst(mini tornado). Ripped the awning out of the wall, the arm of the awning came down in thru the roof. rained inside, thru the arm. Called ins co & they asked if we could cover the roof to prevent anymore damage.

Well Honey pulled out everything. Ladder, tarp, ropes, bungees. OUr neighbors asked if they could borrow our ladder.

He may drive me crazy but he packs & repacks every time we travel.
Darlin :cool:

H2H1

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT the accident, but you was well prepared. I hope you didn't have a problem with your insurance company. :laugh: :laugh:

DARLING

Actually no. We were surprised. Only having this coach(new to us) insured for 3 week. We loked like MA & Pa Kettle on the trip home. With the tarp, ropes duct tape, & everything else. ON the way home we got 2 appraisals. When we got here we took it out for a 3rd appraisal & it came higher that the other 2 appraisals. Insurance co accepted the one from here(home)
It took us 2 weeks to unpack EVERYTHING. & it took then almost 2 months to fix everything. Entire new roof, new vents & covers, cleaing the ceiling.
WE had the check b-4 the work was done. Just like building a house we gave them payments not the whole thing. All 18K worth.

G

ok now to let u know i'm getting relaxed for my trip ,, still got so much to do ,, but i find that my MH is always the last to get anything done on ,, i have 2 sitting in the driveway now ,, but due to weather (and other stuff) ,, haven't been able to get them fixed ,, and u would think that at this time i would be working on my own rv ,, BUT NO ,, i still have oil changes to do ,, motor and genset ,,, wiring in the new swtich for the night lights and then firing everything up ,, fridge ,, WH ,, and still have to de winterize ,, so till then i'll keep worrying,,, but i will be relaxed when i do it ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blush: :clown:
(ps) The weather has been great ,, warm and sunny ,, but due to the fact that i'm a tech down ,, i have to make the road trips ,, instead of working on the big stuff at the shop :disapprove:

DARLING

I saw you in for another cold snap. So you will have still have plenty of time to get ready for the road.

G

yep u bet i will ,, i hate the cold ,, if it were up to me ,, i'd live on the equator ,,,, always warm
:eek: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

H2H1

Rod come on relax get yourself another RV tech and just dream about MB :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Rod are u telling us that your MH doesn't have any slides? Durn how do you spread out and relax, beside laying on the beach and reaxing. I bet you got one of those multi $$$$$$zillions MH like some of your nebors, country music stars :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

Hey Hollis ,, i wish i did have a zillion $$$ MH ,, but just got the paid for one i have now ,, and yes it does not have any slides ,, when my dad bought it new ,, slides were also new ,, and they had a bunch of probs with them back then ,, so he opted not to have a one ,, and that's my storie ;) :approve: :approve:
But that is what the beach is for laying out and relaxing :cool: :bleh: :approve: :evil:

H2H1

ok but you can always lay out in the sun at MB. u know I am just picking at you. :laugh: :laugh:

G

hey i know ,, what else is this place for ,, techinical quetions :question: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :clown: :evil:

H2H1

hey ROD April is getting real close, u know what that means

elkhartjim

You don't know about april...my gosh where have you been. Don't you ever read any of thses post...its been talked about now for about three months. Just cause I fixed your shades doesn't mean I'm gona bail you out on this one. You go back and read so of the post about three months ago and then yu'll be rite there with the rest of um. Got it. I'll give you clues later, but not today.

G

well now i'm gonna bail out Darlin ,, april 5th is Grand Views open house in Bedford VA ,, and i'm planning on going ,, not in the MH but with the toad ,, but there is free food :blush: and also free music ,, so i hope u can make it ...
OK so there JIM :dead: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;) :cool: :bleh:
Just kidding u ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

elkhartjim

Now Rod.....I was going to keep her going for a few days. You know how a woman hates a secret. We could probably ended up haveing her pay for the info and then I could have made the open house as is I can't afford to fun the genset its required one hour/month. Sniff, sniff.