getting ready for a trip

DARLING

Re: getting ready for a trip

Jim

We'll be right there. At 3.80 per gal. right :question: Diesel is 4.18 to 4.49 per gal here. One station here had it at 4.74 per.

Rod

You are soooooo bad. We have a cat & I knew we had no wires but thought maybe your cummings was some kinda hybrid.

Darlin :cool:

DL Rupper

Not fair, I was watching IDOL when Rod posted and then I went to bed. I didn't get a chance to compete. So no reward :approve:

G

well u guy's know it was all in fun ,, and to be pretty honest ,, i may have got some newbe's calling the dealer ,, so all of u new to rving people out there,, sorry ,, it was kinda an inside joke ,, and ,, yes Diesle's DON"T HAVE PLUGS

brodavid

730, you can not wash the rv untill you get to the beach, that is my job.

brodavid

730, you told dave to come by in his wheelchair to help you wash and wax your rv and he was looking forward to meeting you.

msjackie

love and prayers to all

TexasClodhopper

Ahh, I wanna go, too. :(

I wanna see brodavid telling Rod, "Over there! You missed a big spot over there!" :clown:

G

well msjackie and dave ,, i will still nedd the MH washed and waxed at MB ,, but i have to do it before i leave TN,,, it's been outside all winter :eek: :eek: :eek:
And i think it's kinda in shock ,, u see ,, it has a very nice heated garage it usally stays in ,,, but do to the fact that i had some work to do on it (inside) i kept it at my place,, my Dad allways kept all his MH's in a garage ,, but since it's about an hr's drive to get to my Mom's house ,, i figured i'd keep it here ,, that way i can do work onit as i had time ,,, but Dave if u really wanna come wax it u'r welcome ,,, but man ,, i got all the black streak stuff and it's gonna be fun ... but i did find out that turtle wax bike clean works really good to prep the outside for a good wax job ,, tried it the other day (i use it on the 4wheelers, to keep the mud off) and it works ,, so i fugure wash it ,, bike clean it and then go with the good wax ,,, :approve: :approve: :approve: :laugh:

Tex u'r welcome to come down to MB and watch dave shout order's ,, gonna be down there the week of 5-18>>>> hopefully 6-11 ,, but playing it by ear now.. but that is what i have for the reserved spot :cool: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: