Gonna Get Home Soon

ARCHER

Well, for my 1,000th post I thought I'd just be short and sweet and say that the Doctors told me I can go home soon (Thurs or Fri). Couldn't spread any better news for me right now. Now if I can just make it another 11 1/2 months on the strong antibiotics to kill the bug that started it all, I'll be back to normal.....just maybe. :) :bleh: :cool: :laugh: ;)

Kirk

Re: Gonna Get Home Soon

Dare we ask what got you? That don't sound like you have had much fun lately! Hang tough and get back on the road ASAP!

Grandview Trailer Sa

Archer, good news about getting back on your feet and out of that bed. Your trailer should be ready tomorrow and I will see it first of next week.

ARCHER

Thanks all.

Kirk, it is some kind of major bacterial infection that grabs hold someone who is weak or not fighting off bugs good and then causes other bugs to sneak in and put you into a tailspin. It has a big name, but short it is called MAC. Takes a year or longer of three major antibiotics to kill w/blood test every 6 weeks to make sure it is not affecting organs. Kind of like a cancer treatment type long term. I know it is expensive, and thank the Good Lord, I've got excellent insurance or I would not be able to take the treatment.
I'll get better and up riding my bike, fishing, etc., by next spring, I hope. Gotta lose that extra weight I put on over the last 7 months of fighting this and not being able to exercise.
Gonna go down and pick up the new Trailer from Kenneth in just a few weeks.....can hardly wait. He has been super in dealing with us on the order, etc. Even though we have never met, I feel I have know him for years. That is the kind of people I like dealing with....

I'm gonna be just fine........Linda told me I would be and she is the boss....... :) :bleh: :cool: :laugh: :approve: ;) ;)