Good Sam or GMAC Insurance

mducroz

I went thru a hail storm on April 3 in Marble Falls Texas. I have Good Sam Insurance or GMAC. They have two adjusters which are in Dallas not in central Texas. I was told to just send photos which I did. My roof was all bent up where the roof curves over the side. Destroyed all AC shrouds. It is hard to see all damage by photo since a lot of the damage is under the rubber roof. I also have small tears on roof. However they refused the claim. This is after 3 weeks and many phone calls.DO NOT BUY THIS RV INSURANCE. Not sure what to do now. I also am questioning my Good Sam Membership. I would assume they are aware of this problem

mducroz

wildcatervin;83542 said:
Meant in may

They do not have any adjusters. If I had someone to come out we would not have a problem. They try to do the claim by photos. In this case you can not see all the damage. Some of the damage is under the roof material. I would give it great thought before paying my money for this coverage

C Nash

I would not have insurance with a company that can't have an adjuster!! WOW never heard this. Sounds like lawyer time.

H2H1

well I have HAD them, but not any more. I have Geico Ins FOR ALL MY VEHICLES. I do have the extended ins and road side service with GS. But I am not happy with them. I filed a claim with them last year and I still have not gotten all the money I had to put out up front for the repairs I had to done. One of the reps. told me I wasn't cover due to the fact I was not in a "ACCIDENT". I had to pen her down on what her definition of the word "ACCIDENT" was. She said between to vehicle. I told her not in a polite way that I have vehicle ins for that. I did get the repair money back, but not the money I had to spend for motel or food, I had to spend. So as for as the extended warranty goes Yes I still have it with them and way ahead of the game with them.

terryna

well I have HAD them, but not any more. I have Geico Ins FOR ALL MY VEHICLES. I do have the extended ins and road side service with GS. But I am not happy with them. I filed a claim with them last year and I still have not gotten all the money I had to put out up front for the repairs I had to done. One of the reps. told me I wasn't cover due to the fact I was not in a "ACCIDENT". I had to pen her down on what her definition of the word "ACCIDENT" was. She said between to vehicle. I told her not in a polite way that I have vehicle ins for that. I did get the repair money back, but not the money I had to spend for motel or food, I had to spend. So as for as the extended warranty goes Yes I still have it with them and way ahead of the game with them.
+1
o.png