GOOD WRITE UP ON TIRES AND PRESSURE

G

Re: GOOD WRITE UP ON TIRES AND PRESSURE

most that i know that do that sorta thing hollis ,, put jacksatnds under it ,, and take the wieght off the levelers ,, mine is in a garage now ,, and i don;t use anything under the tires ,, i jack it up ,, and set it on jackstands ,,now when it;s here at the house ,, it;s on gravel with 2x8's under the wheels ,, and of course tire covers ,, and that reminds me ,, i need to get a new set of tire covers ,, the ones that were on the west side have really taken a beating ,, all peeling and wrinkled :) :eek:

nifty9

RE: GOOD WRITE UP ON TIRES AND PRESSURE

Yes Hollis my Dp is in a insulated shop on concrete with plywood and it is blocked on timbers and then I dump the air with jacks down only about 1 1/2 inches with 3 slided out makes for easy access.weight off tires and berrings also .Plugged in when not in use also Dirt or clay is not good for tires as it absorbs oils thats why they put it on womens faces Dave

2002 Dutch Star
01 Dodge dually diesel
59 chev short box
31 Model A chopped coupe

drew1xx

RE: GOOD WRITE UP ON TIRES AND PRESSURE

This article also talks about how bad mud is for the tires. http://rvstorageinfo.com/?p=109 I thought it was very informative if your not sure how you should be storing your rig during the winter months. This info could save you a lot of money!