Graduate research paper on RV Industry

Status
Not open for further replies.

H2H1

Where do you want to go, I will buy you a one way ticket just to get the hell out of this great country.You said you have been around the world a few times. well pick a place, all you have to do is give up your citizenship of the USA. If you hate the USA so much, take me up

Tex is a great man, with lots of respect on this forum, and a friend of mine. Like I said, Don't like it here get out and stay out. Want to call me, here my # BR455 -I812, my name is hollis.

As you can see I am a veteran and will take you on. been to jail once and not afraid to go back. I love this country and hate people who take TRY to take our freedom away from people who fought for it. I can only say you are a very slanted liberat

H2H1

He may not be,, but I can't sit idle and let him talk about this country or a friend. I fought for this country and lot of my friends died for it.

Shadow

Just don't give him the time of day anymore. Think we still have the ignore feature! Hollis nailed it and Ken says it all in his signature!

Steve H

JasonBellJr;75208 said:
ahhh - the usual uneducated response myself and a couple other million American's would love to move to a better country if the United States didn't trap it's citizens by not allowing you to take all your money with you.

This statement eludes me! Please educate me as to how the U.S. will not allow one to take their money where ever they choose to go!

troll_c.jpg

Pancanbob

Hi, Hollis
Ken right... "He aint worth it"

I would ask WHY... do people risk their lives' trying to get into this country?, if it is so bad?

JasonBellJr if you don't want to be in country the PLEASE go :applause: , and no one will ask you how much money you are taking with you... just go

Ken.. this is so true...

When you Argue with an Idiot, they Drag you down to their level, and Beat you with Experience!

erniee

pancanbob;75231 said:
hi, hollis
ken right... "he aint worth it"

i would ask why... Do people risk their lives' trying to get into this country?, if it is so bad?

Jasonbelljr if you don't want to be in country the please go :applause: , and no one will ask you how much money you are taking with you... Just go

ken.. This is so true...

When you argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!
--amen!!!!!!!!

anamarie

Wow... i have become addicted to this site, reading massive amounts of threads and posts, in an attempt to familiarize myself with this lifestyle. This was my first negative experience on this site (it wasnt coming from the regulars), i thought it might be interesting to see the outcome, of an intelligent, well informed research paper. But instead... it was just a sad example of a misguided mind, poorly attempting to make others "drink his kool-aid"... i was not impressed by the propaganda. I was very much impressed with the way everyone "circled up... to defend thier own" ... thats good stuff there:triumphant:

G

well anamarie looks like u will fit in well with us ,, u have the sense of humor it takes ,, and also u have the negativity when needed ,, welcome ,, and post away :excitement::applause:

big bilko

Moving overseas

[/COLOR]
JasonBellJr;75208 said:
ahhh - the usual uneducated response

I've always shown "my true colors" - I even use my real name here and don't make fun of other people

myself and a couple other million American's would love to move to a better country if the United States didn't trap it's citizens by not allowing you to take all your money with you.

Do us all a favour and next trip through the Panama Canal Jump in.No one wants to hear of all your overseas adventures. Are you trying to impress.I am not American and as such I am not biased. Conclusion YOU ARE A DICK HEAD.Regards BIG BILKO.:D:D:D

Grandview Trailer Sa

Please folks, let this one drop....the last thing I want to see is Jason back...I bet he has just been watching and waiting to see if anyone would say anything else..

Status
Not open for further replies.