Grandview Trailer Sales

DL Rupper

Hey Kenneth, Its been great reading your posts :laugh: . I have picked up a lot of useful info. If I ever get over to Virgina, I will stop by to say hello and see what you have at your Trailer Sales. :) Maybe by then you will see the error of your ways and be back to owning Dodge Cummins diesels again. :approve:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Grandview Trailer Sales

Hope your not gone from here too long, but have a great trip! Hope some day I can hit the road for a long time myself. Who knows what I will be driving, the only thing for sure is it won't be the "other one".
Come on by, right now there is not much to look at, the hurricanes have wiped out my trailer inventory. All I have is 5 fifth wheels and one new 21' trailer along with several used trailers. I have more on order, but with the FEMA orders at Gulf Stream, who knows when I will get them.

Drive Safe

RentalJay

Grandview Trailer Sales

Kind of off the subject, but in line with what you said, Kenneth, I've heard that there are lots of dealerships going out of business because that can not get inventory to sell. It hasn't been a problem here at Sagon in GA but have you heard of it happening in your area?

Jay

RentalJay

Grandview Trailer Sales

Kind of off the subject, but in line with what you said, Kenneth, I've heard that there are lots of dealerships going out of business because they can not get inventory to sell. It hasn't been a problem here at Sagon in GA but have you heard of it happening in your area?

Jay

Grandview Trailer Sa

Grandview Trailer Sales

No, I have not heard of it around here, but it would depend on the supply the dealer has or can get. There are lots of manufactures out there. Four years ago I was selling Keystone, I got down to one traier the end of June and they said they could not build the trailers I had on order. I went to Gulf Stream, and they had trailers on my lot in 2 weeks.

Right now they are building FEMA trailers. They have plans to build some production soon. It will be a little tight for a few months, but at least it is the off season months.