Grandview Travel Trailers

cruzanhr1

Just a thanks to all of you that posted it would be worth my time to travel to Bedford to do business with Ken. It
took about 2 years since my first post but only about 1 week to do the deal. Bought a slightly used 2007 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 267RL this weekend great trailer great price great service. Will be going back for Ken to get my truck ready and then the hard part my first time towing experience 470 miles to home. Any one out there have any stories or advice. I would be lying if I did not say i am a little nervous.

C Nash

Re: Grandview Travel Trailers

Congrats on the new to you rv cruzanhr1. Just don't forget it's back there when you head back home. Allow plenty of time and remember to plan ahead, when possible, for stops. Watch where you stop for gas. Dips can be a hazzard. Most truch stops have ample room to get in and out. If you have the fridge on turn it off when filling gas. Good luck What do you have to tow with? Ken will fill you in on anything you need to know so ask him.

akjimny

Just remember - Truck in front - trailer in back. :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: Seriously, you do have to plan ahead when making turns, pulling into parking lots (can I get back out again?) Good luck and post back to let us know how it goes.

H2H1

CONGRAT to a fellow Georgian who bought a TT from my friend Ken. well done. As other has stated what you are pulling you will need to stop. Just take your time and you will be OK. Also start writing down questions to ask Ken when you go back up there. This way you might not forget that important question .

G

yea ,, but hollis ,, who is gonna remind Ken of the answers :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: JK ,, great to hear that GTS did u right ,, and as if he wouldn't ,, he will help u out in mores ways then u can imagine ,, BTW GTS ,, don't forget to mention the M&G ;) :cool: :approve: :approve: :approve: :) :) :)

H2H1

hey Cruzanhr1, if Ken forget to tell you about the M&G

H2H1

hey Cruzanhr1, if Ken forget to tell you about the M&G let me remind you that it is the 2nd week in OCT at Misty River CG in Walland TN. We will heading up that way and will be glad to hook up with you and lead the way there. Just PM me and let me know if you think you might like to come.

cruzanhr1

Right now I cant tell what We are doing next week. But tell me about it and we will keep in touch. Thanks

Grandview Trailer Sa

Ken,
We can talk about it when you pick the trailer up.....what Hollis does not know is how busy I was last Sat!!

I hope you can make it!

H2H1

Now Ken I do know how busy you was, it took 2 days to count the money you made :laugh: :laugh: . Plus all the food you could eat, shooting skeet and fast draw shooting :) :) :) :)