Guadalajara, Mexico

seannachie

I just joined this forum and am considering an RV for a trip to Guadlajara, Mexico to check out areas for retirement living.

I'd be interested in hearing of any campgrounds or good sites in that area of Mexico.

We have a large Irish Wolfhound so a site that allows a dog would be preferable.

Thanks, Ken in Wisconsin

ChugAlong

Guadalajara, Mexico

If its an Irish wolfhound then it will need a green card after all whats good for the human British is good for the canine British :blush: quote:Originally posted by seannachie

I just joined this forum and am considering an RV for a trip to Guadlajara, Mexico to check out areas for retirement living.

I'd be interested in hearing of any campgrounds or good sites in that area of Mexico.

We have a large Irish Wolfhound so a site that allows a dog would be preferable.

Thanks, Ken in Wisconsin

cw

Guadalajara, Mexico

just a thought the dog could be more of a problem taking it to mexico than returning to the united states this is something that i would be careful about just like insurance get the insurance for mexico. check with the ins, or border patrol about regulations maybe their are other chats pages that bring up the problems that will be incountered in mexico good luck.