Gulf Stream vs Palomino

susan223

I am buying a travel trailer today and I have a question. I have narrowed my choice down to 2, a Puma 29RKSS and a Conquest 29SBW. Can anyone give me some input on which trailer will be the best made? Both are layouts and size I can live with and the prices are within $800.00 of each other. I have been told that Gulf Stream is the better made trailer and will have a better resale value.

Thanks in advance!

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: Gulf Stream vs Palomino

I don't know where you are, and not trying to sell you a trailer. With that said, there is absolutely NO comparison between the two. Puma is a cheap trailer. I have a 29SBW on my lot, with the new High Gloss Fiberglass, and it is a knockout. Buy Gulf Stream.

susan223

Thanks!!!
I am in TN. Not to put you on the spot and don't answer if you don't want to but is $17810.00 a fair price for the Gulfstream? It is a 2007.

Thanks

Grandview Trailer Sa

It all depends on how it it equipped, as there are a lot of options. Tell me how it is built and I can answer that better.

DL Rupper

Hey susan223, Welcome to the forum. GTS will give you a honest answer. Pay attention. Good luck. :laugh: :)

susan223

Well my husband says it is a premium package. It has couch and loveseat. No bunkbeds. Has heavier cabinet doors. Has real doors to bathroon area. Has kitchen in one end, microwave, oven, cooktop, ref , freezer, surround sound, dvd player, queen size bed. That is all I can remember. Not sure if that is what you are asking about.

Thanks

susan223

Thanks
He did verify what Gulf Stream was a better choice and I am thankful for that. I am glad to find this website. I have been reading all morning.

Thanks

Grandview Trailer Sa

Everything you just mentioned is standard. I am going to e-mail you so you can return e-mail me. If you want, give me your phone number in it, and I will call you.