GVTS OPEN HOUSE

H2H1

OK,how many of you are planning on going to Ken's open house? I am now that the date has changed. I forgot the last date was on the weekend ofthe grand baby birthday and the DW said we shouldn't go. (ok she said we wasn't end of subject!!!) I have looked on Google pull the location and programmed the GPS and sitting on go. After that weekend we are heading down to Destin in June for a few days in the sun. We are staying in the Army MWR camp site. If you are active duty or retired vet, civil service retired you can stay there. This site is safe and secured, full hook-up on a level pad. total cost $19.00 a night. SEE YA'LL AT Ken's
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile_big.gif

Hollis

brodavid

Re: GVTS OPEN HOUSE

My wife said we were so I am with you, I can not say no, she has a wish list for Ken to fullfill, even if it means that I have to pay

TexasClodhopper

I sure WANT to go, but I'm 4000 miles away and at $3 / gallon that is about $40 million in today's dollars. :disapprove:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Tex,
You moved? 4000 miles? Even round trip it is not that far to Texas.

My wife was hoping to meet the man behind that picture!!!!

G

hey Ken i'm planning on being there ,, with or without a MH ,, i'll get there ,, but i think my toad will get better gas milage for that short of trip :approve:
But i am still looking forward to meeting all of u outcast from this forum :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

Well, it IS a big state! No really, that's the mileage -- bar ditch to bar ditch! You might say I give myself some wiggle room! ;)

We were planning on going out west in June, so it is a little hard to justify going out east in April. Know whattah mean?

C Nash

Hope to make it but,to far ahead for me to plan. Just take it one day at a time. :) Sure would be nice to meet in person all the posters here and even better at Ken's where we could look and visit his place. Sure is great to have a dealer like him on the forum giving advice and honest I might add. :approve:

rjf7g

I have to say, it's been a pleasure to work with Ken as a dealer...we stopped by last year and hopefully will be able to this year as well...still need to pick up those sink covers!

TexasClodhopper

Yeah, won't Ken be happy to have US running around his yard helping him sell RVs?! ;) I guess he ain't thought about that yet! :clown:

We'd be really good demonstators!

Grandview Trailer Sa

Dennis,
April 5th, first Sat. in April. From 9 - 3. Check our my website and see the coming events page for more information. As more gets planned, I will add the information.

Shadow

Really would like to go. We are in the planning stages on a trip to Maine the end of May. But you never know.