Happy Halloween everyone

mrscoyote

:clown:
Hope everyone has a good evening.
There have been haunting shows on T.V. all day and it got me to thinking. How come there are no haunted campers?
Hmmm.
Take care.
Nancy

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: Happy Halloween everyone

Hello there, we went to a friends house tonight as Henry the 8th and his LAST wife. :) Everyone had a great time along with over 60 treat or treaters.

G

RE: Happy Halloween everyone

Tex is kinda scary ,,, but he's around all the time so u get used to him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

TexasClodhopper

Hey, Rod. I wonder if Kenneth's wife made it home without leaving her head at the party? :eek:

Our neighborhood is getting older, so we only had 3 trick-or-treaters by tonight. There's usually a party up to town where they get all their treats now.

What am I going to do with 2 bags of candy? ;)

G

hey i feel u"r pain Paul ,, we too bought more than needed candy ,, only had about 8 kids come around ,, i guess i'll be staying up late and and typing to myself on the rv board and be wired at work for the next few days ,, due to sugar overdose :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Grandview Trailer Sa

Oh Yea Paul, her head is on her shoulders, but it hurts a little. :laugh: Says her wig was too tight......A good time was had by all.

Do it every year, never stay home. Acutally, we live in the country and do not have many treaters out here.

G

i thought of doing this Grandview ,, i also live way back inthe country ,, dress up as the headless horse man and ride thru town (if u'r town is as small as mine) on a real horse and see what kinda reply u get outta all the trick or treaters ,,, just a thought :evil: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

That is a great idea. Probably could be done here, at least in certain areas. I used to ride horses in the Christmas Parade. My Mothers horse would get so worked up he was wringing wet with sweat before he got downtown. One year it was cold, he got worked up and steam was literally visible coming off him. A boy yelled at her that her horse was smoking. She laughed about that for years.

I did see a costume on a TV show the other night. It was apparently very tall. It was headless and looked like the head was being carried in the arms. All of a sudden the eyes opened and it talked. Pretty cool.

TexasClodhopper

In my previous life, I sold pipe inspection equipment. They put stuff on the pipe and it glows under UV light (blacklight). I managed to sneak away with a 150 watt blacklight lamp. It looks sort of like the big 12V search light all of us have.

At halloween I hang it up on the eve of the house and point it out the driveway. You should hear the kids scream when they walk up into the beam and all of their cotton stuff starts glowing! I especially like to do this because those kids that couldn't afford real costumes show up with painted T-shirts and sheets and look MUCH better under blacklight than the store-bought costumes. :evil: :laugh:

One year, when we lived in town, I built a haunted house into the out building in the back yard. It was only 12x12, but I hung black plastic drop cloth on the ceiling to make 3 walls and a serpentine path in there. The kids had to sneak in through the back window, walk through, and come out the front door to get any candy.

Only trouble was there were hanging things, glowing on the wall things, bumping things, loud scream tape running, and then they stepped on the floor switch that emptied the compressed air tank!

One young lady made it through all of that only to discover my brother stuffed behind a black sheet in the corner next to the door. He had so much fun scaring her into re-running BACK through the house and scrambling back out the window! We just HAD to give her the candy.

That was so much fun, and I really enjoy the thought that I have made SO many kids into freaky monsters after having been scared to death in that haunted house! :evil:

SnowbirdInFlight

Now it's time to fry that turkey!

Turkey3.jpg

Turkey.jpg

Turkey2.jpg

C Nash

What time is dinner Snowbird? Can't beat those fried turkeys. Fry two ever Thanksgiving. Works great with fish and hush puppies also. Ever tried deep fried corn on the cob? What kind of oil do you use? Peanut oil gets kind of expensive course I can burn the greese in the tractor after use and it really makes running the tractor fun. Dog just can't figure out where that fried smell is coming from. Hmm, wonder was that him that gnawed on the tire :eek:

Shadow

Pick me up on your way to dinner Chelse. Think snowbird maybe close by. I could smell someone cooking turkey last night. Had every coyote in the county looking for it too. Hmm, might explain why we didn't have any trick or treaters last night. They were all at snowbirds campsite.

SnowbirdInFlight

C Nash - 11/1/2007 5:15 PM What time is dinner Snowbird? Can't beat those fried turkeys. Fry two ever Thanksgiving. Works great with fish and hush puppies also. Ever tried deep fried corn on the cob? What kind of oil do you use? Peanut oil gets kind of expensive course I can burn the greese in the tractor after use and it really makes running the tractor fun. Dog just can't figure out where that fried smell is coming from. Hmm, wonder was that him that gnawed on the tire :eek:

Well, actually these pics are from a couple of years ago. Since we are on the road most of the time now we usually have Thanksgiving on the road now. Although I still think the best Thanksgiving turkey is a fried one!

No, can't say I have had fried corn on the cob, but I'll bet it is good!

*scooter*

Sounds like everyone had a good holloween. I enjoy the friendly banter. We got to see the grand kids go out and collect the candy for me. I think I had a trick-or-treator while we were gone. We kinda live off the beaten path but this morning I was at the end of the driveway and noticed the electrical box at the power pole was slightly opened. I checked inside and saw that someone had switched off the electrical system to the septic pump. :evil: Now that could have been a little messy in short time.. :eek:

*scooter*

Yep, that's what I thought..... the little darlin's.
If I only knew where they lived :evil: