Happy New Year!!!

Grandview Trailer Sa

HEY guys, just wanted to throw out a Happy New Year! I hope everyone has a great year. Safe travels and if your in my area, come by and see me, would like to meet more of my friends here.

Triple E

Re: Happy New Year!!!

Thats a big 10-4. Everyone have an exciting 2011. Can't believe it is already here. Now the next big deal will be the MEET & GREET. :cool: :approve: :)

H2H1

ditto on the HAPPY NEW YEAR. We will sitting at home watching it come in at Time Square, New York, that is if I can stay awake. Steve on the M&G I hope some one comes up with another great place that would convenience to everyone.

SnowbirdInFlight

happynewyear4.gif

rjf7g

We headed to our seasonal site this evening and are camping in the new year! We will ring in the new year by the campfire - Ken, you and Linda are welcome to join us! You know where to find us!

H2H1

Janeen you are so good with the emoticons, where do you find them. Also glad your DH has beat the C twice. And I hope all who does have C are able to do it also.

try2findus

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!! I hope we will still be awake at midnight, but after putting up the last of our Christmas decorations, I may just pass out.

Ok, ok, so I am sure I am the LAST one to put away the Christmas stuff, but "Maw Maw got run over by a bicycle"...Yea, that's right. Our GS ran over me with his new bike Monday and I have been limping around on a bruised and swollen ankle. :clown:

Don't forget to eat your black eyed peas, cabbage and ham. We don't need a bunch of poor, unhealthy RVers driving around. ;) (or is that just a southern thing? :laugh:

Triple E

Please everyone if you are out and about tonight ,,,,PLEASE DRIVE CAREFUL!!!!!!!! I know you are all a bunch of jerks,,,,but,,,,I sure would miss you if something happen. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know I will be home in my nice warm bed. -11 degrees this morning and the high well be +12 so I will not be going anyplace. :dead:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Jeanne,
We will take down Christmas stuff tomorrow...fun fun. Linda put out ALL 200+ Santa Clauses this year. 2 trees, outside wreaths and stuff..... :disapprove:

G

happy new yr to all also ,, btw we took all our christmas stuff down christmas day ,, This was kinda a good but bad christmas for us ,, and no one was really in the spirit ,, but that's ok ,, summer is on it's way :approve: :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh:
Oh yea ,, black eyed peas for sure ,, and with me ,, some Menudo tonight :eek:

H2H1

WELL this is the end of another great camping year. I hope everyone has a better new year and be out more than you was this passed year. All the Christmas decorations are down, only 2 items this year. And Rod is so right, Spring and Summer is on the way yahoooooo. Can't wait, :( well we have to, but that Ok it is coming :bleh: :bleh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rjf7g

Grandview Trailer Sa - 12/31/2010 9:35 AM

Becky, might just surprise you, but we won't be there at midnight, I am always asleep!!

Campfire is burning...

5310841785_0ba2438e23.jpg

C Nash

Getting close and I might even still be awake LOL Happy Ney Year everbody :)

Triple E

Well Nash it is already 2011 where you live. I still have 2 hours to wait. :cool:

H2H1

So glad you got it finished, I thinking you was dragging it out till I got up there to help you out in April. :laugh: :laugh: