HAPPY NEW YEAR

ARCHER

HAPPY NEW YEAR:

Have a Happy New Year and may all your dreams come true.
Pray for our Troops and bring them home as soon as possible.
Love your family and stay in touch.
Be safe, stay healthy, and love your neighbor.
Don't waste a day.......you never know what the next day will hold.

Smile a lot, it is catching....... :)

Laugh a lot, if your too busy to laugh, your too busy..... ;)

anngorski

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year to you too Archer and my fellow RV's. Found a stray pup this am @ the Ho Hum Park. No one is claiming him. No identification tags. Is getting along great with my German Shepherd but really need to find its rightful owner. Have a call in to animal shelter & a vet about 30 miles away but guess all are still on holiday. Please microchip your pets. This is a real cutie and I may not find his owner :-( anngorski

turnipbwc

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Ann,

Good way to start out the New Year finding a new (dog) friend. That dog just may turn out to be a keeper.
Happy New Year,
turnip

anngorski

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Yes he is a keeper yet hubby says no. We have been all over the carabelle area and finally found the owner, who claims her Dad found him 3 weeks ago and gave him to her because he couldn't find the owner. She asked us to find him a good home because he is a little snappy with her young children so we are trying. You interested?

ARCHER

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Best friend we ever had was the Dog that someone didn't want. Found her in the back yard on a cold, rainy day in early spring almost dead (she weighed about a pound). Someone had dumped her in our yard. We already had a 130 lb Golden and a cat. That was almost 13 years ago. Well, to make a long story short, she finally left us last spring and is now romping somewhere with our Golden. Must have been a reason they dumped her in our yard.........hum??

Shadow

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Know the feeling. Was given a stray golden retreiver ten years ago. Looked like he was hit by a car or fell out of the back of someone's truck. Broke leg, missing some teeth and blind in one eye. He's the best dog I've ever owned. Happy belated New Year Archer. Get to do any fishing yet?

ARCHER

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hey Shadow,
Due to death in family, have not fished a lot yet, but we did go out to surf for a couple hours yesterday and caught 11 whiting around 12 inches average. Got sunburned (sunbird, ha ha).