heading out agian

G

Well i'm off again to Myrtle beach gonna stay about a month or so,, the drought here in TN has done us in ... my Hay crop should be on the 4th cutting but we my get the second .. if were lucky ,, so i figured what the heck fire up the rv and go to the beach .. might even stay thru fall bike down there,,
well anyway if any of u are down in that area i'll be at Ocean Lakes Campground,,
I'll still be in touch,, via FREE WIFI at the cg so type at u in the next week or so.. :cool: :cool: :cool:

DL Rupper

Re: heading out agian

Have a good trip. We are planning on going to myrtle beach in the fall (Nov). If you are still there I'll look you up.

Shadow

Hi 730, just the opposite over here. Can't get my second cut due to all the rain. Think we have had only three days of sun this month. We are about 18 inches above average for the month. Enjoy Myrtle Beach,I'll try to send some rain your way.

G

We did get some rain i the past 2 days but it didn't even make the ground look wet,, been having alot of fog in the morning though but the hay field still not thick enough on the bottom to cut ,,, but my grass looks good ,,, kinda glad i didn't plant corn or wheat this year ,, some of the other local farmers are gonna lose all thier corn .. it's only about thigh high right now :disapprove: .
But i guess that's farming gotta go with the good and bad,,, bty we need the rain we be about 21 inches below normal for this time of year,,,, :(
Well anyway getting the rv ready for the trip ,, gonna leave this friday and drive all night so we have more time there,,, i guess i need to slow down and count the sign post and not be in so much of a hurry to get to the place i'm staying :clown: well anyway the rv is kinda ready (didn't get to finish polishing)
but what the heck got all winter to do that,,,
Well see ya at the beach :cool:

G

Hey DL about what time u be heading to MB???
And what CG are u planning on staying at???
Ocean Lakes is prob the best IMO ,, but kinda pricy ,, but they do have alot of concrete pads (keeps the sand in contol) and very clean and big bathhouses.. lots of other stuff that u have to experience for u'r self
It's really nice ,, all the campsights face the beach and if don't mind golf carts then u can relax and take in the ocean air ;) :)

DL Rupper

730, we won't be there until around Nov, unless our plans change. We haven't picked a campground yet. Ocean lakes sounds nice. :cool:

G

well typing at u from Ocean Lakes and i gotta say the weather is great (if u like 98 deg or so) but what the heck i spent the day on the beach and did some body boarding (not the sponge board stuff ,, but a real $170.00 board)
Anway type at u in the next day or so ,, the surfs not good for the next couple of days but what the heck ,, just sit back on the beach and watch people go by,,
( NOW THAT'S RELAXING) :) :)