Heading out

Shadow

M/H been sitting to long. Heading out to Fredericksburg (tx) in the morning. Just finished loading her up,and all thats left is hooking the Jeep up in the morning. Looking forward to kicking back and eating at all the local restaurants! ;)

G

sounds like a good plan Butch ,, have a few Tamales for me :stupid:

H2H1

So , just how for are you going? head on down here for awhile weather not that bad, (right now)

Shadow

Just a short trip to knock the dust off. About a four hour run, and stay for a week. Maybe this spring we can hunt Ya down Chelse when Hollis come this way.

rjf7g

Interesting to see you have a fairly young motorhome and fifth wheel...I guess you do need to "rotate your stock" and camp a little in each of them every now and then!

Shadow

At Lady Bird Municipal Park in Fredericksberg. And wow is it full. If anybody is in the area stop by. Already spotted a couple of eateries with great potential! And Shirley has spotted more then enough wineries! Heaven help us :)

C Nash

We stayed there when we went west in 07 Butch. There was one spot open when we pulled in. picked up a lot of them pecans I was not supposed to while there.

Shadow

Chelse, Did you go check out the little airport next door? When we met up with DL here. They took us over there for lunch. Come to think of it, They were out of pecans too!

C Nash

No did not visit the airport there Butch but did see it. Looked like some interesting planes there. Pecans were all over the ground when we were there. Got a great sausage bisquit right around the corner at a shell station as we were leaving. LOL