heading out

G

Well I'm off to Myrtle Beach for bike week,, i'll be gone for about 2 weeks or more..
If anyone else is going down there at this time let me know,,,
I am staying at Ocean Lakes Campground...
Bty i have cell phone inet so i can get any new replys to this post ..
See ya in a few weeks :laugh: :cool: ;) :bleh:

TexasClodhopper

Re: heading out

730, (if your profile had your name I would use it)

Don't know where your origination point is, but keep the water handy. It's hot out there! :disapprove: :evil:

Are you going to ride when you get there? That whole area is beautiful this time of year. There's always something to see. We drove up there from Jacksonville & Savannah a long time ago.

G

Texasclodhopper,,, sorry but i now have a updated profile,, as far as riding,, no i don't (just fourwheelers)...
Me and the wife go down there every year at this time ,, just like to relax and enjoy... The crowds are small this time of year,,, at least where we stay,, it is Surfside beach (about 17 miles south of Myrtle)
Anyway we travel 9 months outta the year,,, i kinda like that since i own a farm and like to have the paid help run it for awhile
:) :) ...
well anyway if any of u get down in the Mrytle beach area in the next few weeks give me a post (i can get it down there also,,, Free Wi Fi)
:laugh: :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

That's great! You mentioned "bike week" so I thought maybe you were haulin' a hog!

Sallyberetta and I grew up in the Corpus Christi area, and have always spent time at the beach fishin' or swimmin'. There is something therapeutic about rushin' water.

G

I know what u mean about the ocean being relaxing,, me and the wife sit on the beach from sun up to sun down ,, it's really calming,, the waves and the sun,,
I told the wife the other day that if i ever get to a place where i need a nurse to take care of me ,, don't bother .. just put me in a chair by the ocean and let the tide do the rest (now that is relaxing,, I think)

G

Bty bike week is great ,, a couple of 60,000 bikes down here it will end soon but what do i care I'm on the beach away form the crowd..

C Nash

Give me the mountains with eagles soaring and cool breeze blowing in off the beaten path place. Ahhhh now that's living :approve:

G

I have to agree with u but being orignally from the west got tired of mountains and now i like my farm and the flat stuff (THE BEACH , any beach)
But i'm not beaching :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: