help! bought a lemon rv in az

ascottyb

I am looking for any info on how to get my money back from private party that needs 4000 dollars in undisclosed damage,{ rear diff and transfer case}. idiot that I am I trusted the seller and his mechanic.vehicle had to be left 3 states away , undrivable and selller has the money. do I have any recourse?

C Nash

Have you talked to the seller about the problem? What happened and what caused the problem? He and his machanic may not have known about any problem. I assume this was a used unit. Good luck

fjohn56

I was just wondering what you did in regards to getting your money back. I realize this is an old post, just wondered????? Or did you have it repaired, and charge it to the seller?

C Nash

John, recond the owner and mechanic was in cahoots with another mechanic that checked the rv. Think i remember a case like this on tv where they would flag down a Mh and tell them they had a terrible leak and then charge a terrible rate to just wipe the oil they had put underneath it off!! Like you I would like a follow up.

Chelse L. Nash
fulltimer03@yahoo.com