help looking for a 5th wheel

lone_wander

is there a manufacture that makes a fith wheel unit that comes upto prevost standards as far as bells and whistles i know that prevost does buses i never have seen them make 5th wheels. i looked at elite suites and new horizons but there was nothing that i could find that had all of the features of a prevost. i don't want a bus as id'e rather tow

C Nash

is there a manufacture that makes a fith wheel unit that comes upto prevost standards as far as bells and whistles i know that prevost does buses i never have seen them make 5th wheels. i looked at elite suites and new horizons but there was nothing that i could find that had all of the features of a prevost. i don't want a bus as id'e rather tow

lone-wander I doubt you will find a fiver that ranks with a prevost but there are a lot of top end ones out there. Keep us posted on what you find

packnrat

nothing even comes close to a prevost in there qualty controls. including a number of one off custom built units.

Doctor E

The Winnebago Destination Fifth Wheel is a fine high end unit. While they are currently out of production they are one to really consider. DW and I own the 36RL. Beautiful, classy, and well built.

DHE

The Winnebago Destination Fifth Wheel is a fine high end unit. While they are currently out of production they are one to really consider. DW and I own the 36RL. Beautiful, classy, and well built.
Same here. We own a 2015 Winnabago Destination 36RL as well and a very fine unit. As Doctor E says “beauty, classy, and well built.”

DHE

Same here. We own a 2015 Winnabago Destination 36RL as well and a very fine unit. As Doctor E says “beauty, classy, and well built.”

Al mccord

I found a Elkridge by Hartland that fit what I wanted for size. It seems well made and I like the floor plan. We are on our 1st trip for a few weeks will see how it works out!