help me find info on these new rv's

Todd

I have seen a few new RV's that are built on a tractor (semi) frame and front end. Have seen one's from International and Peterbuilt. They look like a semi front end with a camper box on the back. They have a big diesel powering them, like a tractor / trailer does. I am searching for more info on them...can anyone help??

Thanks,

Todd

phillyg

Todd,

I think you're referring to Dynamax Corp products. I believe they're fairly new to the MH industry. The units sort of look like real big class c's. FMCA mag did a review on one recently. They're very pricey, but I doubt you could ever overload one and I don't think you'd never have the chassis problems that some class a's have. Their web site is: www.dynamaxcorp.com.

Todd

Thanks for the reply phillyg!! The Grand Sport is exactly what I was talking about!! Does anyone else know of any other manufacturers of RV's like this?!!

Thanks again,

Todd

Cliff

Ummm, I don't who makes them, but have seen plenty of them advertized in the back of Winston Cup Scene magazine. The one's I've seen are refered to as "Toter Homes" and are small Class-A's mounted on truck chassis, and have a fifth wheel in the back for hauling race or horse trailers with....

*C*

Chaos reigns within. Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

www.gonecamping.net