Help ! Need assistance locating parts

MattO

Hi Folks,

I have purchased a HR Imperial (2004) and I have found a cracked, drivers side front rotor.

I have talked to Dana, Bendix and other source's and have hit a brick wall.

The original Bendix part number is 976003.

I am being told by suppliers that this part is obsolete now and it is not available for purchase. I was also told that this rotor was also used in some Mack and International trucks. Someone said that part number 976030 was a replacement of 976003 ? What I need help with is finding any cross-reference numbers to manufactures that may make the same rotor. Additionally, are there any parts recyclers that sell quality used parts for motorhomes ? Please help. I am starting to get scared that If I cannot find the rotor, I am up the creek without a paddle.
Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated. God Bless
smile.gif

THANK YOU, HAVE A GREAT DAY

MattO

Hi Folks, After much work on the phone and web, I was able to find the part that I needed. Thank you to all that assisted me. I appreciate it. It turns out that the part that I ended up purchasing was made by a company called Centric. It is made in China (I know, its a bummer) Part number 120.86007 The price was $266.19. The comparable American made part was near $1,200 each, if I could even find it. I thought in the end, I could use this part and replace it 4 times at the price of an American Part. I will let you all know if the part fails. Again, thank you for your help. Ty, Matt