Help Settle A Disagreement

akjimny

Need some input here. The Boss Lady and I have been having a disagreement. When we go to bed at night should the water pump switch be left On or Off? I say Off, just in case something breaks loose and leaks while we're asleep. She says On so she doesn't have to go looking for it in the dark after one of her midnight trips to the loo.
So what's the consensus?? Off at night or On (and take your chances)?
Thanks. :) :) :)

Triple E

Re: Help Settle A Disagreement

Now does it really matter. ;) No matter what the consensus turns out to be, Boss Lady, will win. :laugh: :laugh:

Remember, "Mama ain't happy, no one is happy. Papa ain't happy, no one cares". :eek:

H2H1

well Steven is correct, BOSS LADY will win this one. I leave mine off, and if the BOSS needs to turn it on she knows where it is located. I also put up a night light just to help her out. But if I want to keep my head and she want it on,,, so it will be left on. JUST REMEMBER*** AS CEASAR STATED... SHE WANTS IT (ON) LET IT WRITTEN AND ON. BTW she preferred it to be OFF, she said she can see in the dark. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LEN

As above but I get it off most of the time. We leave it off anytime we are out of the MH or asleep IF I get my way.

LEN

Triple E

Do what I do. I always give in. Then when something goes wrong I just set back and smile while she cleans up the mess. That's, how I get my way. ;) :laugh: :clown: :clown:

TexasClodhopper

Jim, the Boss Lady is probably not imparting all the logic of her decision to you.

She obviously understands that there is no difference between leaving the water pump on at night and leaving the "city water" faucet on at night.

She wins with common sense! :clown:

H2H1

what Steven you aren't blamed for it. Hear is what I would hear,,,,,,You left it on, I never touch them switch so how could I be the blame!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

well i got to admit ,, Tex has a point ,, to me there is no diff in being connected to city water ,, and leaving the pump on ,, no matter who or what ,, if u have a full hook up sight ,, then the water will be on ,, and the same thing can happen ,, a break in a line or such ,, since the city hookup uses the same lines as does the pump ,, so to me ,, and i got to say this ,, we don;t use the pump that much ,, but i would say leave it on JMO . :approve:

H2H1

well once again Tex is right, what is the different between city hook up and the pump being on except for the little light on the pump switch.Man TEX WILL HAVE TO GET A BIGGER HAT IF WE ALL KEEP AGREEING WITH HIM. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: As it stands now it cast a Shadow to cover him on his tractor. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: JK U TEX

cwishert

Ah, the wisdom of Tex and his understanding of women! Tex, I know that I would rather have the pump on for when I need to go and I would have never thought about it that way! :laugh: But since you gave me that argument, I will know from now on! :clown:

C Nash

Only problem with leaving the pump on? It might come on due to loss of pressure during the night with that rat ta ta ta and I think someone is shooting at us with a tommie gun. I jump out of bed grab the 12 guage and blow a hole where the pump is. See Tex never thinks how us redneck country boys do :laugh:

LEN

Well I disagree on the city water. I always fill the tank and run off of it. Then refill. I have seen two MH's that got a leak while the owners were away for the day, not a good site. Both were caught by near by campers but the damage was done, might be kinda funny to see them open the door and see the cat swim by.

LEN

SuperMike

What are you lot discussing here ? If SWMBO say's it's left on, then it's left on. :bleh:

rjf7g

I leave mine on unless I am down to a 1/4 tank or conserving my battery. It's just easier that way AND what's one more leak going to do to my 1992 Tioga? My park trailer is always hooked up to city water but I do turn the water off when I leave for the week.

akjimny

Thanks to all for the input. I have to agree - Tex was spot on. I never even considered city water in the equation. The agreement between me and the Boss Lady is that it will stay on at night and off when we are both out of the MH or while driving.
Thanks again - and it is nice to be back in the world of wi-fi. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: