Help with 5th Wheel decision

jkmote

My wife and I are currently in the market for a new 5th wheel. Primary criteria are a bunk room for the kids and a private bathroom. (One that is not part of the master bedroom...)

We really liked a Keystone Sprinter Copper Canyon 350FWBHS which actually has a half bath as part of the bunk room in addition to a full bath in the front. We also liked the floor plan of a Cherokee Lite 295B. A Sunnybrook Bristol Bay 3420BH was also very nice but just a little more than is currently in the budget.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

:)

C Nash

Re: Help with 5th Wheel decision

Get a quote from Ken at Grandview trailer sales on the Bristol Bay. He is on this forum. The SunnyBrook is a good unit IMO but have never owned one. Did look at them when we were in the market for a 5th wheel and was impressed on the construction but the storage space was small on the size we were looking at. Did buy a Cougar by Keystone and was well pleased with it for the two years we had it. Welcome to the forum

SHINE

hello, I am a salesman at Sherman RV. We are a volume dealer that handles the Sprinter Copper Canyon as well as the Bristol Bay.

We would love to give you a quote.

Grandview Trailer Sa

You need to take a look at the Canyon Trail 30 FBHS by Gulf Stream. 1/2 bath with bunk room with full bath in front. There is also a 4 bunk model in the Sedona Edition. We have both models on order.