help

Kirk

Re: help

Dodge built the chassis, but who was the manufacturer for the coach body?

ohioelcamino

RE: help

the only only thing this coach says is banner above the windshield and a b on the grill and a b on each side the plate inside says dodge and its a m30 chassis hope that helps

s.harrington

Your local Dodge dealer can give you all the info you need on the chassi and the appliance manufacturers that are still in business can give you info on the appliances. I'm not sure what years Banner motorhomes were built but they aren't anymore. What sort of info do you need?

ohioelcamino

JUST WANTED TO GET A LITTLE HISTORY ON IT . MINE IS DIFFERENT THAN ANOTHER 72 I SAW MINE HAS FIBERGLASS ON BOTH ENDS THE OTHERS ONLY HAD IT ON THE FRONT I DONT KNOW IF THAT WAS DONE FOR DIFF. LENGTHSOR WHAT .JUST WANTING TO FIND OUT IF THIS ONE IS RARER THAN OTHERS IN THE BANNER LINE OR WAS THE BANNER LINE JUST RARE

FIL

ohioelcamino

you know ive tried talking to people about this motor home and thats fine if someone doesnt know lot of people look but dont say anything and thats fine but for a comment like that i just cant believe im reading this i purchased this motorhome cause it was taken real good care of and it runs great and i wanted to get my family out there enjoying camping and i just wanted to know a little about what im driving but instead of helping someone enjoy this site and help them you get dead responses and because its old nobody knows anythingabout it and according to grandview trailer salesasking questions is the wrong way to find info. so for everybody that has a hobby and you want to know anything about it and its a old hobby DONT EXPECT MUCH im done asking questions on these forums. to all that dont think like grandview does im sorry for venting and dont mean any disrespect to you if you do get your own website good bye

s.harrington

The difference between your coach and another of the same year may just be specific to the model you have. If you look around at other manufacturers you will see similar differences. There used to be a large data sticker on the inside of one of your cabinet doors. It may have been removed. It would list things like Model number and Serial number of the coach along with the manufacturer, model and serial of your appliances. You very seldom find that information still on the older coaches though. It was usually removed and put "away" by the wife because it looked ugly on the door when she opened it. Sorry we can't be more helpfull but there is little information about the older rigs and most people have forgotten about them. I would say less than 10% of the people who read these forums ever heard of Banner motorhomes.

TexasClodhopper

Hey Ken! Now you got what I got the other day! ;)

I guess if one is buying a "RARE" motorhome, we should all just fall over ourselves to help make it easy on them? You didn't deserve that kind of response. He's just frustrated that he bought an old MH without first finding out that the durn thang was obsolete!

I wonder why some people ask questions on here, but can't stand what they find out? Shame on us, since we do this for free, too!

Grandview Trailer Sa

As I understand Internet protocol, when someone types in all caps, he is yelling. I think he was mad before I said anything. Sorry I touched a sore spot.

I am sure if anyone knows anything about what he has, they will answer. He can ask away.

C Nash

Caps do make the reading seem to be shouting. Sorry Fil but, I fall into the 10% that don't know anything about the Banner but, I have seen them. Tried a goggle search and found nothing. keep asking questions and let the skin grow a little thicker. You'll find all here are willing to share advice. Just remember we all just have opinions.

Clodhopper, you mean you are giving all this advice free. I been charging and now everybody is demanding a refund :laugh: