Hensley and Propride TT hitches

krsmitty

Looking for comments on these hitches. Are they worth the money? Have one acquaintance who uses a ProPride and thinks they are GREAT.

What is the difference between the two. I understand both were designed by Hensley.

Thanks

H2H1

Re: Hensley and Propride TT hitches

holy cow, stop the presses. KEN WAS ONCE WRONG :eek: . But that light years ago I am sure of. But he is still my salesman of the decade. :laugh:

Sean Woodruff

Grandview Trailer Sa - 1/11/2011 3:24 PM
Two different compaines, Jim Hensley involved in both.

Just a minor point of clarification.

Jim Hensley is no longer associated with Hensley Mfg. The company was named after him but he only licensed his design to them. They would not license any of his improvements to his original design so he canceled the licensing agreement with them and licensed all the improvements to me. They are now built into the ProPride 3P.

krsmitty

Sean Woodruff - 1/11/2011 9:01 PM

Grandview Trailer Sa - 1/11/2011 3:24 PM
Two different compaines, Jim Hensley involved in both.

Just a minor point of clarification.

Jim Hensley is no longer associated with Hensley Mfg. The company was named after him but he only licensed his design to them. They would not license any of his improvements to his original design so he canceled the licensing agreement with them and licensed all the improvements to me. They are now built into the ProPride 3P.

Thanks...was wondering how that all worked.

Now...anyone use the hitch :laugh: :question:

Sean Woodruff

krsmitty - 1/11/2011 9:10 PM

Thanks...was wondering how that all worked.

Now...anyone use the hitch :laugh: :question:

There are 2600+ of them out there but I don't know if anyone is on this forum. There are a lot of threads on other forums with users.

H2H1

see you came back on here to push your company again. You have not been on for over a year now I think. Mr. Ken Smith I would listen to Ken at GTS. Straight talk only, he will not sell you anything that you do not need, nor will he sell you anything he would not use him self.

krsmitty

H2H1 - 1/11/2011 10:53 PM

see you came back on here to push your company again. You have not been on for over a year now I think. Mr. Ken Smith I would listen to Ken at GTS. Straight talk only, he will not sell you anything that you do not need, nor will he sell you anything he would not use him self.

Not sure what you are talking about :question: What company am I selling? :question:

H2H1

Not you Mr Smith , that was address to SEAN WOODRUFF. He has been on here before selling his products and NOT paying for his advertisement. This forum is supported by dealers paying for the advertisement. I meant no harm to you. Please stay and enjoy the forum and ask all the questions you need to.

krsmitty

H2H1 - 1/12/2011 10:33 AM

Not you Mr Smith , that was address to SEAN WOODRUFF. He has been on here before selling his products and NOT paying for his advertisement. This forum is supported by dealers paying for the advertisement. I meant no harm to you. Please stay and enjoy the forum and ask all the questions you need to.

Roger that...Ken sent me a PM explaining.

Sean Woodruff

H2H1 - 1/11/2011 10:53 PM

As I'm sure I have said before... if you think anything I have said here is pushing my company you don't know squat about business. I'd starve "pushing" my company with your definition. I certainly wouldn't do it on a forum that usually has only 20 people reading.

On the other hand, if someone wants answers from a towing expert, I will answer them. As you can see above there was MISinformation that needed to be clarified. How much other MISinformation do you think is out there because of your FEAR of someone "pushing" a company?

As for your point about advertising, I DO advertise through Google Adwords and they are used on this site.

Grandview Trailer Sa

"MISinformation"....hell it was a link to YOUR OWN website. And YES Jim Hensley was/is involved both companies....you can spin it anyway you want, but he designed the hitch...that makes him involved. Nothing negative, just true.

H2H1

SO just where on this forum site is your paid ad. I did goggle ADWORDS, did not see your add, just suggestion on how to. SO IF THIS FORUM ONLY HAS 20 PEOPLE ON IT, WHY ARE YOU HEAR SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS. Surely you can find a bigger forum somewhere else that will listen to your rhetoric on your products. BTW All we want you do is pay your way and help others , not push your company

Sean Woodruff

Grandview Trailer Sa - 1/12/2011 11:46 AM

And YES Jim Hensley was/is involved both companies....you can spin it anyway you want, but he designed the hitch...that makes him involved. Nothing negative, just true.

I don't go for the Bill Clinton definition of depending on what the definition of IS, is. When someone uses the word IS, I read it as current or at the present time. IS involved and WAS involved are two different meanings that is why I clarified it above.

H2H1

SO just where on this forum site is your paid ad. I did goggle ADWORDS, did not see your add, just suggestion on how to. SO IF THIS FORUM ONLY HAS 20 PEOPLE ON IT, WHY ARE YOU HERE SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS.

Sean Woodruff

H2H1 - 1/12/2011 11:57 AM

SO just where on this forum site is your paid ad. I did goggle ADWORDS, did not see your add, just suggestion on how to. SO IF THIS FORUM ONLY HAS 20 PEOPLE ON IT, WHY ARE YOU HEAR SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS. Surely you can find a bigger forum somewhere else that will listen to your rhetoric on your products. BTW All we want you do is pay your way and help others , not push your company

Do you see the Google Adwords ads being displayed on this site? Look above. I advertise for a whole list of keywords, across the internet, on all the RV forums.

"SO IF THIS FORUM ONLY HAS 20 PEOPLE ON IT, WHY ARE YOU HEAR SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS." EXACTLY...