Hensley and Propride TT hitches

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Hensley and Propride TT hitches

Good Morning - I just came across this thread and wanted to comment. I don't mind if a non-advertising company wants to offer their advice to our Forum members, in fact, I encourage it because I believe it makes the industry stronger. Just don't advertise your company, forum pages, etc., here. It goes against our forum terms and conditions and really it's about professional courtesy.

I appreciate all of our members. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM, email, or call me. :)

Cindy Spencer

dusty

Hey Sean,

I've been looking at the ProPride hitches. Is that coupon code still good?

Grandview Trailer Sa

Dusty, He probably would honor it, but you need to contact him directly. He only shows up here every 6 months or so.

C Nash

The hitches are good hitches IMO. Think its a lot of overkill and less expensive hitches will serve just as well. If you have the dollars get one. I have a friend that has them but he tows a lot of damaged TT to his shop. Even with 500 off they are still expensive. AJMO

slwilson6

We were pulling an OLD 27ft trailer with a 2007 Nissan Titan back in October of last year. Never had a problem before, but the wind was up and we passed an 18 wheeler. The trailer took on a life of it's own. It REALLY scared me. We almost ran the 18 wheeler off of the road, we took over two lanes with the sway and I screamed (which I'm sure did nothing for my husband's nerves). That was THE most scared I've ever been. We've pulled a trailer for a few years and had been pulling that one for almost a year when this happened. I have tried to ride with him twice since then and I just can't do it without ending up in the floorboard in tears. We are buying a 2009 Jayco 25BHS hoping it will make a difference, but we have also decided to upgrade to either the Hensley or the ProPride. We are in process of choosing. We decided this after a friend had a similar experience and bought the Hensley and the wife (like me) was terrified to pull the trailer any longer. She was skeptical until they pulled the trailer and she said she can't tell it's back there now and isn't at all scared. So I'm IN! We want to pull to other states (already been to Arkansas) and me not have to follow in my van. So I think the gas savings will eventually be worth it. Anyone have any preferences between the two????