HI LO TRAVEL TRAILER

Hayduke

I'm a first time rv trailer buyer. I like the up and down concept of the HI LO, but I've only seen a couple on the road and have never talked to an owner, only the guy trying to sell them.
Any comments from on this trailer-I'm looking at a 26Ft. Classic Style. Thanks

Dean

HI LO TRAVEL TRAILER

I'm a first time rv trailer buyer. I like the up and down concept of the HI LO, but I've only seen a couple on the road and have never talked to an owner, only the guy trying to sell them.

I have owned two HI-LO's. I wouldn't buy anything else. Easy to tow and easy to put up and down. You don't know it's behind you when towing.

Hayduke

HI LO TRAVEL TRAILER

quote:

I have owned two HI-LO's. I wouldn't buy anything else. Easy to tow and easy to put up and down. You don't know it's behind you when towing.

Mac

HI LO TRAVEL TRAILER

quote:I have owned trailmanors and now a 29 ft hi-lo. The hi-lo is very easy to use and set up, tows great. Have had no problems at all. They are first rate quality.

Edited by - Mac on Jul 17 2001 07:16:07 AM

Dean

HI LO TRAVEL TRAILER

I think the 26ft. Classic has the front table that makes into a bed, doesn't it?
I have a friend that has a 2000 model and they love it. You'll find that you like a certain model and the next guy won't like it.
Buy the one YOU like.

Mike Dial

HI LO TRAVEL TRAILER

The only negative thing is they are a little heavier than most trailers of the same size, otherwise there OK............