Hi New Here

hertig

Re: Hi New Here

Define 'South'. Tucson is pretty far south :)

And by the way, welcome to the forum.

Kirk

South of what? We are fulltimers and our mail goes to Texas before it comes here so we are Texas residents. But since our home has wheels we don't spend summers in the south or winters in the north and since we are at home where ever we park, I guess that for now we live in Montana.

If "from the south" means where born, then we don't qualify as I was born in Kansas. If it means where you have lived then it could be South Carolina, Idaho, California, Wyoming, Texas or any place we happed to stop? We raised a family in Wyoming but last owned a house in Texas. How about defining your terms?

SnowbirdInFlight

RE: Hi New Here

bugbite - 7/9/2007 6:11 AM Anyone else here from the South? Looking actively for a Sunline Solaris 1950. BB

Does southern Illinois count?
thfan.gif

C Nash

Alabama and still got my confederate money :eek: :laugh:
Bugbite You'll join the crowd. BBQ, cracklin cornbred, blackeye peas, corn, fried okra and fresh big boy tomatoes on the table waiting.

Bugbite right there with you, just picked about a hundred seed tick offen me. Daggum Red Tick hound guess I'm gonna have to kill him. Guess I can survive a few tick bites iffen that copper head snake couldn't do me in :laugh: Just like ole Hank Jr said "A country boy can survive" You'll come back you hear :)

G

welcome bugbite :cool: I'm from the south too ,,, live in a little town of about 1,000 in TN...
And as Nash, i also welcome u to come sit a spell and we'll break out the moonshine and start telling lies.. :laugh: :laugh:
Once again welcome u'r in a good place :approve: