High Performance Exhaust Scavenging System

Partsgirl

More horsepower, more torque, better fuel economy, reduces back pressure, no changes in exhaust noise, and reduces emissions through ambient air inlet for dilution. Feel free to send me a message or check us out at www.shabbonacreekrv.com

Kirk

Or you can get the best in a system from Banks, or for a bit less money Gibson also makes kits for the exhaust part as does Thorley. And those are all major companies.

Partsgirl

I'm just letting people know there is a system out there that works. Sure the banks system can improve horsepower by a little, but that just increases how much gas you will use. Not only does the scavenger increase horse power it gives you better fuel economy, and helps reduce emissions.

I am also a parts manager so if you think a part you want to buy seems to be over priced let me know and I can tell you what you should be paying. You can e-mail me for parts prices at april@shabbonacreekrv.com or check out prices for yourself at www.shabbonacreekrv.com and click our parts and service link.

John Harrelson

Partsgirl.... if you are really a girl,

you should be aware that none of the RV forums allow advertisements on them..
If you want to be accepted by and be a member in good standing with the members of the various RV forums, you should delete any and all posts that are clearly advertising.. Like this one..

There is one person on the RV forums that works at an RV dealership and even though other members know this, he is accepted as part of the community because he DOES NOT SOLICIT BUSINESS for his RV dealership..

"Grandveiw" willingly answers questions when asked but never tries to sell anything..

You can be like him, by simply stopping the solicitations.

best wishes,
John

C Nash

Grandview also has his company listed on the home page which I am sure he pays to have it there. We need more like him here willing to share good advice :approve: :)

DL Rupper

Yeah he gives great advice, but he switched from Dodge CTDs to Chevy Duramaxs with auto transmissions. Good grief. :bleh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Thanks for the plugs guys, I REALLY do appreciate it. Yep, there is a charge to be here as a dealer and to have my inventory listed. I had talked to Cindy on the phone several times and met her and the owner of this site at Louisville. Signed up there. My goal is to sell (hopefully lots) through this site, but everything has a place.

DL, it's people like you that keep Dodge in business. :laugh: Glad your truck has run as good as my Duramax's are.

Kirk

Nice site, Grandview. Informative but uncluttered. And no gimmicks! How refreshing. I gather that you only sell towables? And only Gulf Stream?

Why not the Gulf Stream motorhomes?

Grandview Trailer Sa

Thanks again. At this time we do only sell Gulf Stream towables. Everything from the entry level Ameri-lite to the luxury Prairie Schooner. I have sold other brands in the past. Gulf Stream is the best company I have dealt with and they really build great units. When there is a problem, they jump all over it. With their broad range of choices, I can satisfy customers wants and really don't have to deal with other companies sales quotas. One thing I can do with Gulf Stream that I could not do with Forest River or Keystone is talk to the head man. I have the owners phone number and if he does not answer his phone, he will call me back, Usually the same day. At Louisville, he talked to every dealer and LISTENED to our compliments or complaints.

There motorhomes are great and they offer a broad range choices, but I just have not made that jump yet. I can see it coming and have met a lot of the personnel in the motorized division. Right now, if they do not have a dealer for that name close to me, they would probably let me order one for a customer.

DL Rupper

Hey Grandview, checked your web site out. Looks great! Glad your Duramaxs are running great :) . Just having a little fun :evil: . The only pick up I would really be leary about owning right now is the Ford Power Stroke. Too many horror stories. My next door RV neighbor in San Antonio really did lose a turbo on the trip down from Kansas. I'm not sure what year his Ford is, but it is one of the 6.0L Power Strokes. Ya'll take care.

Grandview Trailer Sa

I have talked about one of my customers before, so I will pick on him again. He turned in two '04 F-350's under the lemon law, but being a Ford man to the core he bought an '05. :question: :question: :question: A couple of weeks ago his turbo blew. They had to tow him and his trailer (a 20' cargo) to the dealership and even take the exhaust off to get metal out of the pipe. ONE week later the new turbo blew. Last time he was in here he was shopping for another ride and he actually said it would NOT be a Ford.

Between my two trucks, I have about 76,500 on them. I have had no major problems. The '03 came from the factory with a bad flasher and sometimes the brake and signal lights on the trailers would not work. It was the devil to figure out because everytime we went to the dealership, they would work. The tailgate cables were recalled on both of them and the '04 had a squeeking in the front end and they found it was something to do with the shock mounts. Honestly, that's it beside normal maintainence.

Springer

Not trying to plug a product, but my Banks instalation increased the rear wheel horse power by 74 horse on my 454 ci Chev ina 37 foot MoHo. Not just a little bit as partsgirl indicated Banks does.