Hijacked

akjimny

SeoKiyosakicen has somehow hijacked your site. When I tried to report his post, I was redirected to another website.

LEN

Jim, may not be here but at your puter. There are hijackers around and when they get into your computer they redirect. Look on line there are several scans that will take it out if you do have one. But you must be careful here to as some of this free scan will load your computer too. And then want to charge to take in off. your virus scanner should get it if up to date.

LEN

akjimny

Thanks Len. I ran both my antivirus scanners after I got out of the RVUSA site and my computer was clean. When I tried to report SeoKiyosakicen's post (because they were in Chinese or some other language) I got an invalid site error message. That's when I notice that the RVUSA logo on the address line had been changed, directing me to another site. Not good. But I got an e-mail this morning that RVUSA took care of it.:):)

H2H1

Jim be sure to email Cindy and thank her. But I know you did that, sorry, so how is the weather and fishing. AND of course how is the boss lady doing?

akjimny

Hi Hollis and Maria - Weather has been cool and rainy. Don't know nuttin 'bout no fishing - since we bought the new/old house I've been too busy remodeling it so it's fit to live in. We bought a house that was built in 1961 and hadn't been updated since, so I'm remodeling the kitchen and laundry room now, bathroom soon to be and bedroom(s) whenever. So no fishing for Jimmy. Boss Lady is doing fine - just on my case to get it done sooner so we can move in. :excitement::excitement:

H2H1

all Iknow about Germany doors are the same here, open it up and get out of here spammer

H2H1

Hi Chenn, I guess you know this is a RV forum, and not a ac/heating forums. Now if it is your RV that is having problems , please post just what they are or not doing. I fell sure someone will be able to help you out