Hitch

martinbrown239

want to know the answer, i am willing to join a towing company, of 24-hour towing service, so i also need a basic knowledge of towing and hitches.

Tom Cooper

Do you want basic knowledge or hear something from experienced people in this matter? If the first option, then a lot of material is in Google and YouTube.

Dalton Bourne

I put this EAZ LIFT 48069 Elite Kit on my F150 and 7500-pound travel trailer. It lifted the back end of my truck about 2". I definitely notice when the anti-sway is on at highway speed. It is solidly built as it allows our pickup and camper to be attached firmly. I do not have to worry about falling off, passing a tighter turn, and how my pickup holds the camper as the sway control bar solves the problem. It has a friction bar that helps prevent squeaking sounds when making a sharp turn.

Dalton Bourne

I put this EAZ LIFT 48069 Elite Kit on my F150 and 7500-pound travel trailer. It lifted the back end of my truck about 2". I definitely notice when the anti-sway is on at highway speed. It is solidly built as it allows our pickup and camper to be attached firmly. I do not have to worry about falling off, passing a tighter turn, and how my pickup holds the camper as the sway control bar solves the problem. It has a friction bar that helps prevent squeaking sounds when making a sharp turn.
I highly recommend using this Travel Trailer Hitches as it functions as intended. It is easy to install and fast as the instructions on the user guide are very straightforward and easy to follow. It makes towing a camper easy as if you are not towing at all and it will ensure that we will have a smoother journey every time we use this.