Holiday Rambler Presidential 5 wheel

Jim and Jo

We have just retired and are going to get a Fifth wheel and be full timers as soon as we sell our home. Are serious about the 36 Ft, 2005 Holiday Rambler Presidential.(Model 36FKT) Anyone with any experience with this company, we would love to hear about the pro's and con's before we make the deal. How do they hold up, does the company stand behind them, etc.
Thanks

turnipbwc

Holiday Rambler Presidential 5 wheel

Hi Jo & Jim,

I don't own a fifth wheel but I was with my Son when we were talking to a RV dealer about fifth wheelers. If you are going to pull a 36 footer you will need a duel wheel truck with pleanty of power. I would not consider any thing less than that pulling something as big as a 36 footer. This what the dealer told us and he has been in RV sales for 30 years. Hate to think what could happen if you had a blow-out on the rear of your truck with a trailer that size and only two wheels under the back of your truck. I don't know you, but I want the two of you to be safe on the road.
I am a Class B Roadtrek person right now and may someday go to a fifth wheel. Happy RVing in your retirement. Maybe one day we will pass on the road.
turnip42