Hot

C Nash

So hot here in Alabama today that the artifical flowers I bought to put on Dads grave wilted before I got there:eek:

H2H1

Re: Hot

same here Nash 101 index was 105, the pool felt like a big hot tub :cool: :cool: :laugh:

G

MY KINDA WEATHER ,, wait ,, i feel a draft ,, oh know ,, it's down to 97 now ,, i gotta pull out the Carhart Jacket agian ,, thought i would go this yr without needing it ,, but i guess i was wrong ,, last yr i wore it 3 times in July ,, man was it cold ,, 92 :eek: :eek: :eek: i about froze to death ,, but i heard it was gonna be in the 80's next week ,, so that means i need to dig out the insulated cover alls ,, man where is summer ??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :clown:

C Nash

Rod you better get you some blood thinner. Think yours must be about 90 weight :laugh: :laugh:

SnowbirdInFlight

90 degrees here and heat index of 97! Geesh it is HOT!

thhot.gif

G

well this is GREAT camping weather ,, to sit outside in 90 degree weather ,, with a big roaring fire going ,, and drinking a huge mug of hot chocolate ,, and making smores ,, like i said ,, my kinda weather :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :8ball: :8ball: :8ball:

H2H1

Hey Tex I heard from inside source that he has turned the thermostat up in the frig. so he would not cold when he open it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

elkhartjim

We're still in the Black Hills heading to the Fleetwood rally in WY next week. High yesterday in Hill City, SD...74, low 55, nice campfire making smores.....now thats camping weather Rod.

H2H1

hey Jim if you do mine PM me how the rally went. when we was in SD it was wet and cool and some days very windy. BTW Rod only likes the beach in the summer time where he by with very little clothing

G

well Hollis caught me ,, yes i keep the freezer as warm as the outside ,, because of just that ,, u all know how much cold air comes outta the freezer when u open it :eek: :eek: ,, enough to make it snow ,, and i can't have that on the first day of summer ,, no way ,, it is jsut getting warm enough to tkae off the sweat shirt ,, but still need a lite jacket ,, now if it will go up to say 111 ,, then i might put on a short sleeve shirt ,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :8ball: :8ball:

TexasClodhopper

Come on down on Wednesday and Thursday, Rod. We're supposed to have a couple of 100+ degree days (REAL temperature; not that sissy calculated stuff!) :clown:

brodavid

Getting hotter, Had to put ice cubes in dave's machine to cool his breathing,

love to all,

MsJackie

LEN

Yup getting hot here to, fathers day was baby back ribs on the BBQ and a gin with lots of ice while cooking.

LEN

DL Rupper

I bought the Condo to stay out of the HOT summer weather. The only place it isn't hot (65 degrees) are the Beaches of Washington/Oregon and Northern California. How many times can one drive way out there to camp. We spent all last summer out there. It's hot in OHIO right now, but the A/C is turned on and it ain't too bad :eek:

LEN

Hey DL gunna head for Rainer in the morning to see what Paradise looks like now that they are getting rid of Henry M Jackson Center. Maybe get up to 63 midday, should be able to work on the tan in the mountain sun.

LEN

G

Man now i really need to dig out my winter clothes ,, all this about 60 degree a/c stuff and the montains ,, i get hypothermia at that temp ,,, to cold ,, but ,, tex ,, let me know when u get in the upper 100's ,, then i might head that way ,, but i will still be bringing my electric blanket ,, u know just in case ,,, incase it hit's the upper 80's :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown: :8ball: :8ball:
no really ,, i have been loving our weather ,, lower 70's at night and upper 90's during the day ,,, BUT ,, humidity is in the range of 65 to 80% ,, and that makes it even better :approve: :bleh: