HOUSE ELECTRIC.

CARL

I"VE GOT A 37FT CLASS A GEORGETOWN, THE PROBLEM IS THIS, WHEN I TURN THE STORE/USE SWITCH OFF FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME, THAN TURN BACK TO USE IT WILL NOT GO ON UNLESS I START THE COACH UP. WHEN I DO THIS IT SEEMS TO BE FINE UNTIL I SHUT HER DOWN. THE DOWN TIME CAN EVEN BE OVER NIGHT. THE BATTS. SEEM TO BE FINE.ANY INPUT PLEASE. THANKS CARL WEST PALM BCH FL.

C Nash

Re: HOUSE ELECTRIC.

What year is your MH Carl. I assume you meant shore power :question: Might be some kind of safety feature if the MH is a new model. Have you searched the owner manuel? Interesting problem so keep us posted on the cure.

CARL

THANKS CHELSE, THE MH IS 04 AND NO, ITS THE HOUSE 12VOLT STORE/USE. JUST ORDERED A COMPLETE SET OF MANUALS FROM FORESTRIVER, HAS NOT ARRIVED AS YET. I"LL LET YOU KNOW CARL.
:(

Kirk

What make and model is the battery isolator? That would be a lot of help. It sounds like the isolator has some kind of a problem. The starting of the engine would boost the voltage to a higher level so that may be what is closing the circuit it

Also, could you please not use all CAPITALS when you type? It is discourteous to others and many consider it to be shouting.