How do you campers feel about this??

mjstef

Originally posted by Hitchhiker on IRV2.com
http://irv2.infopop.net/2/OpenTopic?q=Y&a=tpc&s=089094322&f=969093622&m=1083080456&p=5

"In my opinion, the rate shouldn't be any different for a pop-up than for a 45 footer. Why should the guy in the bigger rig have to pay more to occupy a space that the previous night a pop-up occupied? The infrastructure of the campground is already in place and represents a fixed overhead expense.

So what if the guy in a 45 footer uses a little more electricity, maybe the folks in the pop-up will spend more time in the bath house causing the water heater in there to run longer."

Richard and Sylvia

2002 Hitchhiker Discovery 31 1/2 LKTG; 2002 Ford Powerstroke Diesel F350 Lariat 4X4 CC 6 speed Dually. US Gear Exhaust Brake, K&N Air Filter, Tekonsha Prodigy controller.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gary B

How do you campers feel about this??

Hi mjstel, I tend to agree with the statment, and by the same token, I do not think the guy with the 40+ footer sure get preference over the 16 footer in sites, if the smaller guy arrives at 3PM and pays for a full service site then he's entittled to the nice level pull thur, and not be put in some odd corner. Happy trails GB