how do you go to page 2 ?

sp

In the old system you could scroll down to the bottom of the page and pick a page number to see older topics but i can't seem to find a way to go to page 2 and so on. any ideas how to do this without searching for a specific topic?

Thanks, sp

C Nash

Re: how do you go to page 2 ?

SP, I can scroll to the bottom of the page and in the left lower coner you can go to the different pages

sp

Hey Guys,

I see what you mean on this page because there is a 1 with an underline but on the General RVing page it doesn't have a 1,2,3etc. Maybe they archived some of the older post titles so there isn't a page 2 yet. I would normally thumb throw those pages to find older topics instead of using the search tool.

sp

TexasClodhopper

Every page I visited after your post has the 'Jump to page' in the lower left AND the upper left. If there's only one page it just has a '1' link. If there are multiple pages, several page numbers are shown. The page you are on is not underlined (linked), and additional pages are shown as '...'.

Now if you just click on 'General RVing', you are only getting a list of TOPICS, but it still says 'Jump to page'.