How Long to View a New Post

akjimny

Cindy (or whoever is minding the store) - How long does it take once I hit "Submit" for a post to be viewable by other members of the forum? I know this isn't a chat room and I don't expect instant gratification, but I was just wondering how long it took. Thanks. :cool: :cool: :cool:

TexasClodhopper

Re: How Long to View a New Post

Jim, for me the publishing of a new post is close to instant. I believe that "they" impose some sort of 'delay on first post' protocol for new members.

akjimny

That's good to know. I check to see who is on the forum when I log in and sometimes someone will ask a question that I try to answer. I was wondering if they saw it right then and there, or if there was a delay?

Hopefully my answers are helpful. I try to be as factual as possible. But, you know how old men are. We'll always give you our opinion/advise, whether you want it or not. :laugh: :laugh:

LEN

They must refresh their screen to see your post or relog in. For me the post is right away but if the system is busy or the connection at the camp ground is slow it might take a couple minutes.

LEN