how much $$$

Lory

Can anyone tell me approximately how much a Honda EU2000 generator is?? We are thinking of buying 2 and connecting them together. Curious on how much we are looking at.

Thanx

Gary B

how much $$$

Hi Lory, about $1100.00 per northern tool, check them out here www.northerntool.com click on generator, then on construction and on page three is the Honda. good luck. :) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: :approve:

John Harrelson

how much $$$

Hmmnn... that sounds a little high Gary,

I have not purchased one but in reading these forums, the average price seems to be closer to $800.00 each.

But as I say, I have not personally bought one and am only going by what the people on the forums are saying..

I guess it would pay to do a "search" on several forums and see what others say..

John

Will Daniels

how much $$$

Try Hicklin Dist. in Grimes IA,800-2348989. I bought one from them about two years ago,and they had the best price around. Nice folks to deal with and they shipped it out promptly.

hertig

how much $$$

$800 - $900 sounds like the price range I would expect as well, although I hear that Honda recently took steps to cut down on mail order sales. so perhaps the price has gone up.

In order to use 2 EU2000 together, you need a synchronised power cord. The original cord from Honda was about $280 and then needed an adapter to use with an RV. I hear they have a new cord which can be used directly. Wherever you get your generator, see what kind of a deal they'll do with 2 generators and the cord.

Or you can build your own cord for under $50...

OK, http://www.planopower.com/store/honda_generator.shtml claims to sell them for $864, and the cable for $36. That is probably not a Honda cable, but who cares as long as it works...