How to deal at RV show? need advise

kansaskamper

I've had an older RV for several years and it's time to move up. I am going to an RV Show this weekend and may want to buy. I have narrowed my search to 2 models (Keystone Laredo and Forrest River Wildcat, both bunk houses) Any good advice on how to deal at the show or are the "show" price as good as it gets?
Thanks in advance!!

C Nash

Beware of show prices!! Don't tell them you have a trade. Get your best deal and THEN see what they will allow you for yours. Try for around 20% less than they price the unit. Good luck and don't fall for the good today "only" sale price

Chelse L. Nash
fulltimer03@yahoo.com

ollie1shoe

dont depend on it being such a great deal just because its at a rv show we got our price on our new motorhome the next day we checked lazydays out and beat the great SHOW PRICE by three thousand dollars we are now enjoying our rig and some traveling money in our pockets just because we shopped around

ollie1shoe

jerry fuhrman

Most RV dealers pay big bucks to set up shows, it's a business for them, I live in the midwest where prices are very competitive. So if you shop two or three dealers you know who is out of line and who is being honest with you. Check 1st, value for your investment,2nd, the reputation of the dealer,3rd the price. Remember the lowest price is not always the best value.

jcs

I know this is late but in Atlanta the show prices are not 20% to 25% off sticker. I took a calculator and they were 10 to 15 percent off the ones that I checked. No good deals there but they had a lot of "Sold" signs on coaches. Someone was buying.

John & Barbara

fjohn56

or they wanted you to think that someone was buying, so that you WOULDN'T think that the prices were too high.