How to ignore posters

brodavid

Re: How to ignore posters

730, it was cold here saturday, does that make you feel better. it only got to 85.
God Bless you

G

85 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ok ,, i'll let u slide this time ,, cause u did say it was colder ,,, but as of now ,, we are under a snow watch and a freeze warning ,, the last freeze of the year is spose to be April 10 ,, wait ,,, i thought this was gloabal WARMING ,, ,,, well it's only for one day ,, and then back into the 70's ,, i can live with that ,, u know :laugh: ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :clown:

brodavid

If it makes you feel better it is only 68 today and am having a nice drink of sassafras tea,
thanks Tex,
730, my son and I will help you at the campground get your rig prettied up for you, just send me the info and we will drive over to visit and w&w.

TexasClodhopper

Yeah, Dave. Ya'll go over there and ask him a lot of questions while he is setting up! (Oh, please record it! ;) )

Be sure and ask him why they call it a 'black' tank and the other one a 'grey' tank. And then ask him how good was his fuel mileage. (Oh, please record it! ;) )

Then quietly walk away when he pulls the 'black' handle, but was so distracted by your questions that he forgot to attach that big hose to the sewer! :clown:

(I'll understand if you don't record that last one! :laugh: )

G

now ,, tex would i get distacted like that ,, i don't think so ,, now what were u saying ,, tex about the gray and black thing ,, i missed it ,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :evil: :blush:

Dave ,, i'll let u know where we will be staying ( i'm not really sure myself) i know it's Pirate Land ,, i got the map ,, but have no clue where exactly i'm at ,, but u don't have come out and pretty up my MH ,, but u can come buy and sit a spell and i'll tell u all the low down on TEX :eek: :laugh: ...
But i'll let u know when i'm in u'r area ,, and u off the hook for the temp thingy ,, since u got 68 degrees :approve: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
And bty Dave ,, we may not even take our MH ,, my son just bought a 93 Airrex 36ft'r ,, and i think he wants to try it out ,, so better ,,, for me saves fuel :approve: :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

Ted Williams? Are you THE Ted Williams? Why if we'd known that, there's no way we'd ignore you, Ted! :laugh:

That's probably not the RV at the top of everyone's list of owned RVs. I know it's hard to believe, but sometimes we just don't have anything to say. :clown:

H2H1

would that something to put in the record book a Texan with out words

brodavid

730, you are on will come by to chat and sorry Tex, I won't distract him as he is hooking up the electrical, now the gray and black
now that could be fun to watch from a distance,
JK

GOD BLESS ALL,

I am going to go a drink me a glass of sassafras tea

TexasClodhopper

Time to bump this up to the top again since our latest incident ...

For those irritating and/or foul mouth posters (even me if you choose!)

The best way is to click on their name to the left in a post. You will get their profile. In the bottom right you will see "Add/remove this user to your ignore list".

Everything they type (or have typed) will not show.

You won't be tempted to get into a flame war or have to cover your computer screen when reading this forum.

Think about it.

A problem poster can post ANYTHING they want to. All I see is a blank post. If the moderators want to read their crappy posts, that's their problem. I don't want to.

If EVERYONE 'ignored' them, it would be like setting them down on that tall rock structure in Monument Valley in Utah.

G

damn ,, tex u mean it's happening again ???? :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :clown:

hamdave

Don't worry about it Northern Buckeye, most of these folks jive each other in fun, and for the most part have good advice on

how,what to do for a lot of issues they personally have experienced. Hope you get the info you need, just ask!!

utmtman

Yep never have needed to use this but I am going to be using it now. Happily even.

elkhartjim

Must have missed something Tex. We're on the road so you're in charge to keep the children seated and quite.