I need your help, fellow RVer's!

alsgram66

I'm trying to get in touch with Rapid RV Sales and Rentals in Arlington, TN. They have my motor home on a deal to sell it and they have disappeared from the radar - with my motor home still unaccounted for! Does anyone have any information about this company or its front=man Jim Sadler?

I'm looking for my 2003 Monaco Dynasty, black with maroon and tan trim, triple slide, tag axle. last registered in Texas. When I last saw it, it had a large fold-down satellite dish on the roof along with the regular dome tv satellite. Please spread the word on this and keep your eyes peeled!!

G

RE: I need your help, fellow RVer's!

Is this for real??? Did u have u'r rv on consighnment???
IMO i would get a hold of the THP and have them put out a stolen vehicle report on this ,,
:approve: :approve: :approve:

G

Where about's is this dealer ship ,, have never heard of it myself???

H2H1

Re: I need your help, fellow RVer's!

Sandy welcome , do as 730 suggested call the THP and the local police dept. I would also go to the court house and find out who's name was on the business licence and try to locate that person. Also see who own the lot where the business was located and get as much info as you can on the renter. Also in there any marking that we could be looking for i.e college logo NASCAR, NFL anything that would set it out? SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS I hope all turns out for the good.

lledra66

Hi! Don't know if I'm in the right place but I am in the process of building an RV park in Lesser Slave Lake, Alberta, Canada. We have campgrounds in the area but nothing that caters to Class A & B RV's. We will be offering cement pads, security fence, showers, laundry and full service. We will be walking distance from the lake. Just looking for some input as to what people are looking for when choosing a place to stay. Any ideas are appreciated!! Thank you! :cool:

alsgram66

I need to clear this up for Jim Sadler of Rapid RV. I have finally been able to get in touch with him, thanks to the response of the RV community. I have now spoken with the bank and find that he DID NOT pull any funny stuff on me. He DID make an error with the bank which came back to me, the registered owner, as his not having paid as agreed. There are details that don't need to be gone into, but bottom line - I had good reason to think he'd pulled one over on me; however, HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG. The bank was the primary problem. Jim's a good guy - for 2 1/2 years has lived by his agreement with me. I appreciate the responses that got Jim in touch with me. Thanks to all of you who got in touch with either Jim or me. All is resolved in a really messed up situation where communication was the biggest issue in the long run. :)

utmtman

Pug007 and alsgram66, I dont know what kind of a scam you two are perpetuating but its getting old. For anyone who reads this, this post has been been to death in half a dozen other groups with a great ending in all for this so called jerk Jim Sadler in TN being next to God when he is in fact a crook and a theif and is trying to get his crappy name cleared. I question whether pug and alsgram are one and the same person and also maybe this jim sadler himself.

TexasClodhopper

I'm starting to think like you, Lee.

In any case, there's nothing we can do about it. None of us ever heard of the guy before, and probably wouldn't do any business with him now no matter what he or anyone else wrote.

Cindy, the moderator, could check the DNS numbers for all these "involved" posters, but I think it is just better to ignore them all from now on.

H2H1

Tex u and Lee are so right, we don't need this type of trash on this forum. we are here yo help each other.not try to forth a scam.

G

Did i miss something??? now we have 2 scammers on this topic ,, or the same guy ,, ok when will it quit ,, i tired of salemen who don't pay thier dues to this sight and now con artist ,, man :dead: :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove:

G

If u don't cater to Class A's then what good is the park (sorry to all other rver's,, no offense intended) But most of the rv comunity has upsacle ,, high end Class A's ,, now if u want an rv resort ,, then u better be willing to acomidate all rv's ,, including BIG Class A's ,, so better go build some more spots ,, JMO and i'm sticking to it ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Pug007

this is no scam you fool, just because I am asking for help also after reading about someone else who has been ripped off by this crook. I have never said anything about Jim Sadler being anything but a crook. I am just trying to find out how others have gotten their situation resolved, if posting this gets him to call me and brings resolution to this problem its worth it, isn't that what these forums are all about, people getting together to help one another???? and why respond if your not trying to help....you must be Jim Sadler trying to discredit anyone who bloggs about your sorry butt!!!!

Pug007

guess you people have never had any problems eh? Just trying to find some kind of resolution to this problem. I guess Jim Sadler must be you if your trying to call me a scammer when I am just asking if anyone else has had this problem. This forum must just be for the perfect people..not for actually helping anyone thanks for nothing!!!!!!

H2H1

HEY PUG007 MOST OF US ARE VETERAN WHO FOUGHT TO GIVE YOUR A** YOUR RIGHT OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH. HOWEVER, WE ARE VERY CAUTIOUS OF PEOPLE WHO USE THIS FORUM OTHER THAN SEEKING LEGIT HELP. I TO WAS DRAWN INTO YOUR QUESTION , BUT FEEL THAT I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MORE INFO ON THE DEALER SHIP BEFORE I LEAVE MY MH FOR THEM TO SELL, BESIDE MOST BANKS DON'T MAKE THAT KIND OF MISTAKE. I KNOW FIRST HAND AS MY WIFE IS/WAS RETIRED BANKER. AND THAT IS MY HUMBLE OPINION OF YOU

TexasClodhopper

There is nothing left to do but ignore these posters. We can't help them. There is no use in arguing with them.

utmtman

They have been told on at least a half dozen other posts and sights how to get help and resolve the problem and yet they go to another and another and another forum and start the post all over again. And believe me when I tell ya PUG I am a veteran also retired army and have worked as a sheriff and a US Marshal and I have told you what to do and where to get help and if you want to ignor that and call me names than so be it. I would suggest you think twice and maybe even apologize. You dont want to get on the bad side of me. No one is going to call you from seeing posts on a forum board. You need to go to all the proper authorities and get the help you need. And how many times do you want people to tell you the same thing before you will get it in your mind and do what everyone has suggested instead of getting hostile? My last question to you is how many more forums are you going to go to to ask this same question?

Pug007

I am also a Navy vet who has stood up for this country and its people. I have made 2 bloggs about this company and the next thing I know people are jumping on me for making it known that this person is a crook and that any Rv'ers that find themselves in a desperate situation to avoid this guy at all costs. I have no idea how many other bloggs you all have had to deal with I was just upset that the response that I got was negative towards me. I am not afraid of your credentials as far as being a cop or whatever and if you would like to call me and see that I am real that would be fine. I have contacted the better business bureau and the state attorneys office in TN, also I have contacted the FBI. If there are any other agencies that should be contacted I would be more than willing to contact them. If I offended anyone with my last blogg I am sorry, this has been a very trying time for us and I am on the ragged edge. I can assure you that I am not affiliated with this crooked company nor with Jim Sadler. I will not be posting any more about this matter and had not planned on it, I would like to know how many bloggs you all have seen though for the possibility of a class action suit against rapid sales. Again I am sorry for the harsh language in my last blogg but I would hope you all might understand about my response to being called a fake and trying to defraud anyone this is not my intent. I have not been privy to other posts on this matter unfortunately and did not realize there were so many, guess I am one of the last to be screwed by this company.

TexasClodhopper

The point to posts like this is that there really isn't any point to them. None of us are in any position to help. None of us are going to get involved with anyone involved.

It was said about P. T. Barnum and is true today ...