I WANT TO SELL MY 1978 GMC ELEGANZA

silveraden

HHELLO EVERYBODY, FOR SALE: GMC ELEGANZA II
1978 GMC Eleganza II. I am the 2nd owner and have owned this vehicle since 1978.

Together with my fiancee, we used this in our horse show business twice a week travelling at about 55 miles per week.

I bought this motorhouse from a chain store owner in Oregon and he was the first owner. I decided to return here in Philippines and left Florida last July 27, 2003 together with my fiancee.

This ELEGANZA was left to my brother's residence at central FLORIDA. He's not using it and it is waiting for an interested buyer who are willing to pay $18,500.

If you are far from Florida and interested to buy this motorhouse, please contact me at silveraden@yahoo.com, or at (tel: 0639198480278).

If you have no time to see it in actual, email me for pictures and my brother will deliver it to you if you are 8 to 48 hrs driving away from florida.

I am checking this discussion board twice a week, so if you are interested, please email me (silveraden@yahoo.com), or call me at (063 9198480278) for further discussion.

thanks,
Raden