Insurance

letscamp

New Here, First Travel trailer purchased this week.

Who is the best / most popular insurance company for 30ft Travel trailer

Also Should the surround sound work with the tv? It does with the Stereo.

Thanks !

2009 Keystone Springdale 298bssr :clown:

C Nash

Re: Insurance

Welcome to the forum Ken and Cat. I have used Progressive for all our rvs and been pleased. Yes, the surround should work with the tv. On ours you have to go through the radio to use it. Think its aux one thak the tv uses.

H2H1

Well Ken and Cat I had GMAC thru Good Sams, however they just out of sight with the premiums, I never filed a for a claim and could not under stand why it kept going up. So that is why I went to GEICO and save a bundle. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

I'm just having a lot of trouble paying my premiums to a company that is called "Progressive" any more. They support causes that I don't, too. Just like the Progressives in control of Congress right now.

I'm going to be looking elsewhere when my renewal comes up.

C Nash

Tex can you direct me to where I can find this out about Progressive? The lizard or no one else has been able to come close to what I pay Progressive for same coverage but I have had Progressive for quite a few year. Guess I'm just cheap and go with the one that saves me the most. Is it owned by China? Yes I would like to ban all China but then we wouldn't have anything but junk bought from yardsales :laugh:

dennis1949

I have mine with State Auto thru an independent agent. Have filed two claims with them when wife totaled camper and truck. Had no trouble with them at all. I also have my home insurance with them.

TexasClodhopper

C Nash

Now Tex you are the one that has told me "do not believe everything you read" :laugh: Now am I supposed to believe preacher man or the leftest report? Is there another side? Where is it? Do I value your opinion YES. I doubt that I would agree with any of the CEOs of the large companies on what they do with the money they have or their opinions. Agree with them or not, I still have to have insurance. I have had 2 claims on progressive for w/s replace. Also had a totaled car wreck and no problem with claims and insurance did not go up. Do I agree with Lewis NO but he has a right to his opinions. Should we boycot all insurances because we may not agree with their CEO's, probably. Set all them down and let me talk face to face and listen to all them lie and maybe I'll try another I don't agree with :laugh:

akjimny

Thought I'd put in my two cents worth. I went with Geico (lizzard - I thought he was a gecko) because Nationwide didn't provide coverage in Florida when we moved down here. But, that being said, since I'm reTired military, I'm going to check with USAA when the Geico/gecko comes due.

vanole

akjimmy,

Last I seen USAA used Progressive to underwrite their RV policies. This was about 2 years ago I read that. Have nothing against Progressive or USAA (have had USAA insurance for over 37 years house/car etc). Have my RV through National Interstate (they don't do trailers) and am extremely happy with them nor could USAA/Progressive touch them in price or bang for the buck. My sister and her husband utilize Foremost and are happy with them.

V/R
Jeff
GO NAVY
Fly Navy

TexasClodhopper

Sticking our collective heads in the sand is how we got in the situation we are in today. If you like George Soros, you'll LOVE Peter Lewis!

Triple E

Nash, you do not want to know George. He is a snake and we are the mice. From what I understand George Soros is the founder of Progressive. Would you give money to help support Al Gore? Same difference. They both want to take your freedom away and control your live. Soros money put Obama and his friends into the White House. No Bull Nash just fact. This is someone you do not take your eye off. ;)

:8ball:

C Nash

Well now Tex has done gone and said I got my head buried in the sand but think I am willing to study it all when I can find it. As all know I post opinion all the time here but just cause I say it dont take it as gosple :laugh: Dont think George has anything to do with Progressive. How do we know all the other CEO insurance guys are not the same. I dont. Where are FACTS. Are facts what someone post on the internet :eek: Where can the truth be found. From Rush Limbald!!! :( Will we quit buying everything that comes from China or foreign made cars. All we are doing is building up their arm forces. Will they protect us? Lokk out in you drive? Whats parked there. Look on your pants lable? What's there. Look on everything in your home and if it dont say made in America ,THROW IT AWAY!! Woops there goes my computer. So I think if my head is buried in the sand I got company :laugh: :evil: ;) :eek: :laugh:

Triple E

Nash, My favorite quote's. "LAIRS MAKE FACT BUT FACT NEVER LIES" and "I WILL PROVE THEM WRONG EVEN IF I HAVE TO LIE". ;) ;) ;)

wa0elm

Back to the insurance issue, my wife and I have ours insured with State Farm. We've got our house, both cars, and the camper through them. They've always been fairly and reasonably priced, and the policy for a travel trailer is similar in composition to a homeowners policy, including liability in the event someone gets injured trying to steal or unlawfully enter your RV.

Just my $.02. Your milage may vary.