Internet service ??

allenpbrown

Hello,

I'm trying to find Sattellite internet service for my class A.

So far I'v only found one place....they wanted 3-40000 for equip & installation + $$$ for Hughes Net ( BLAHH )

I have heard Nothing but bad reports about Hughes Net.

Any ideas ??

Thanks a lot,

Allen

Triple E

Re: Internet service ??

Have you talked with Version, AT@T or any of the cell service. We use the Version Broad Band.

:8ball:

musikfans

Re: Internet service ??

We have a program on our cell phones that lets the phone act as a router for Internet service. No hook-ups, no extra equipment, just click a couple of things on my phone and ta-da, I have Internet for my laptop. Really easy, and it's included in my phone plan so it doesn't cost me extra! We use Sprint, but I think most of the carriers have a data plan that includes that service.

tattooturn

Get https://AttHotSpot.com/ its 4g LTE Unlimited Hotspot Data for $60 a month. Super-fast 60+ mbps no slowing, no throttling, no caps, no contracts, all you can use with nationwide coverage. Its never failed me and if i need to i can not pay the bill for a month if im in the boons and just pay the next month when i need it. coverage is super good even in dead spots on hwy 41 in NM still get service when the phones don't.

martinoermando

Hello,

I'm trying to find Sattellite internet service for my class A.

So far I'v only found one place....they Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin wanted 3-40000 for equip & installation + $$$ for Hughes Net ( BLAHH )

I have heard Nothing but bad reports about Hughes Net.

Any ideas ??

Thanks a lot,

Allen
I use AT&T USB air card, with cradlepoint mbr 1000 router, so DW has access tooooo....

Last edited: