InterVec Falcon

rennman52

Hello fellow b owners. Just purchased a Used 1984 Ford InterVec Falcon. Would really like to hear from current or former owners.Have questions and hopefully can get answers. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

s.harrington

InterVec Falcon

Ask away someone will try to help. You can also ask on the general rv forum as well. More people over there that work on them.

fredphillips

InterVec Falcon

I too have a question. I have a 1991 Falcon with a bad driver-side upper window. Any Falcons out there being parted out? Thanks.

Fred Phillips

craisins

RE: InterVec Falcon

Hello, I am a current owner of 94 chev Falcon, there might be quite a few similarities, you have questions?

slohand624

I wonder if the guy with the 91 Falcon got what he needed?

Any sources out there for getting a BASIC Owners mannual...? Something that covers the basics of a 91 Ford Falcon which I just bought...

bundy2230

Hello I recently purchased a 1992 Falcon 190 and have replumbed it and am reworking some other items in this unit if I can be of any help please E-Mail

mbarton557

I found a source for a holding tank but it is new and having to be built. I would love to find one in a salvage yard if possible. Any ideas? Call me 601.810.4431

AFrobig

I have a 1989 Falcon on an Econoline chassis, 351 and C6 transmission. Had a lot of work done, and managed a kind-of lap of the country last year (2019). A few weeks ago, my transmission dipstick broke, and I lost the handle end. Ford doesn't make this dipstick anymore, and the local junkyards have crushed all of their old Econolines. If someone here has about a mid '80s to '91 Ford chassis RV with this engine/trans, can you please tell me the length of your transmission dipstick from the cap to the tip? The part number is E8UP-7A020-BA. Thanks!