it's almost time

H2H1

Ok time is almost here, we are pulling out MAY 3 heading to AZ. we will making several stops along the way. IF anyone is on my route we will look you up. Just drop us a line as where your are and we will see if it possible to stop.

utmtman

Re: it's almost time

Hollis, will be watching for you. You have a fun and safe trip along the way. I will message you my phone number so you can give me a shout when you get close so I will know when your passing thru.

Shadow

Hollis, be careful in New Mexico. You hear what happen to Chelse over there. :eek: :laugh: Maybe we will see you in Louisiana on your way back!! :cool:

DL Rupper

Hollis, enjoy. Hope you have a great trip.

Hey Butch, what happened to Chelse in NM?

Shadow

Sorry guys bad joke!!! DARLING said he was abducted by aliens in another post. Sorry. (2003 in talk back sec.)

UFO aliens that is !! ;)

DL Rupper

Glad to hear it was a joke about Chelse that some of us couldn't remember. I have trouble someday's remembering where I'm at.

Haven't heard from him lately.

H2H1

that a relief, I was getting to worry being we are heading out that way

DARLING

Strange things have happened out in West Texas & NM. You NEVER know . Woooooooo

Darlin :laugh: :cool:

G

All i got to say to u Hollis ,, is u'r bum ,, u know i'm JK u ,, good luck and have a safe trip ,, and when u pass thru Texas ,, get a real big rock ,, and throw it at one of tex's oil wells ,, maybe it'll catch fire ,, and he'll have to call in Red Adares crew to put it out ,, and cost him some real money ,, like we are paying for his gas ,,, Hey u know i'm JK ,,, but be safe and have a good trip Hollis ,, i've got less then 3 weeks to go ,,, but my arms are sore today ,, waxed part of the MH ,, and then it rained ,, oh well ,, there is always tomorrow and 2 weeks to get'r done,,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

utmtman

Rod your ramblin. LOL Hollis just be sure to have a great and a safe trip. And if you happen to see a UFO going across Texas it is probably texs' rig just catchin a good breeze, so you neednt worry. LOL Now keep your wheels between the ditches and the smokies outta yer britches and have a great drive.

H2H1

Jim we will taking I 20, our route as it stands now is. we wil in Shreveport La May 3. Heading on over to Texas on the 4th.

Rod your time is coming 3 weeks is not along as it has been(winter) good luck on your trip to MB. Also I am so tried from this weekend I stripped the wax off the MH and then rewaxed it. BTW I got the 12v lighgters fixed, I replaced them both. My rv tech came by Friday and he was going over it and reconected the pos and the ground and put the ground wire on the second hot leg so when you plugged anything in it would blow the fuse. I went under the dash and saw the problem and I fixed it. AREN'T YOU PROUD OF ME :laugh: :laugh: oH btw HE BROKE the end off the plug in for my satelite radio. I reorder another one hope it get here before we leave. 4 days to go :laugh: :bleh: :approve: :approve:

H2H1

Tex you are right like always. but here is the kicker I think. I paid him $102.50 to come out hook up a water filter under the sink and to look over the MH. I also asked if he would look at the lighters and see if he could find the problem. he jumped them out on to another hot wire. Next day the clamp he used fell off. I went the a auto part store and got 2 new lighter and I installed them. I still had the problem with one of the lighters .AS stated before I got down under the dash and he had hooked up the ground leg to the second type hot leg. I replaced that and now all is ok. I had one bad lighter that I found once I got it out. but his wife charged me another $46. for him to finished up the job. yes I feel I was ripped off. I will looking for another shop or Mobil rv tech when I got back from our trip. sorry about this being so long but needed to vent this off :disapprove:

TexasClodhopper

Yeah, you got a raw deal from someone that went way beyond his capabilities. You ought to tie him on the roof of your MH, take him half way on your trip and then let him go! :dead:

H2H1

I wish Rod would make house calls but cheap let's say food for work. I think I can afford to feed him not his normal rate :laugh: :dead:

G

Hey i would love to do that for u hollis ,, but with the price of diesel ,, and yes my 3 service trucks are diesel ,, then i think a little more than food would have to do ,, but agian enjoy u'r trip and be safe ,, i have a post that i'm gonna post in a bit ,, it's about newbie rver's ,, it's not a negative post ,, so stay tuned ...
;) :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: