It's here

C Nash

Well just found out the kids are planning a 50th wedding anniversery for Betty and I this Saturday. Hope you all will be there:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

RE: It's here

way to go Nash ,, i am 24 yrs back from u all ,, but congrads ,, see she was worth keeping after all ,, huh??? ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Re: It's here

congrats, Nash and Betty, I know it wasn't easy for Betty, JK . I hope you and Betty have many mores years together. I do hope to meet you before it is to late. :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Thanks to all. Really been a busy last few day. The tea the kids gave us turned out great even though they made me wear a white sport coat and pink carnation. This was what I wore when Betty and I married. Had the tea in the same church where we married. Wouldn't trade the dw for even a newer model. Doubt any one else would put up with me.

TexasClodhopper

"A white sport coat, and a pink carnation."

Name that tune!

Chelse, we put up with you all the time! :clown:

Glad you have kids that recognize your 'contribution' to their future.

C Nash

Yep Tex the white sport and pink carnation dates me for sure as old Marty had that song about that time :laugh:

ARCHER

Wow....Chelse, congrats to you both. Linda and I hit 42 tomorrow, plus 4 years dating before we tied the knot. Not many of us left that can say we been with the same person for all those years. Must be LOVE of the deepest kind. ;) :) :laugh: :cool:

H2H1

congrat to both of you. I only wished I could say that, but I can't :( :( :( :( I am still impressed by those who can.

C Nash

And to think my marriage proposal to Betty was "If you'll go to work we'll get married" She went to work :approve:
Congrats Mike and Linda. You'll make the big 50. Have had the pleasure to meet Mike and Linda and they are fine folks. :)

Darlin

CONTRATS ALL AROUND.

Shows there is a BIG difference between TRUE LOVE & commitment & just lust. Make you wonder how many marriages today will stand the test of time :question:

I guess Honey & I are just youngs pups with only 38yrs this Dec. :laugh: :laugh:

Darlin :cool:

ARCHER

It has just been perfect. I do what she says, when I'm suppose too and how she wants it done. Just kidding. We give and take and never go to sleep mad at each other. After 8-10 hours of sleep, I can't remember what we might have been arguing about the night before anyway. Ha Ha ;)

brodavid

Darlin , young pups, we been together for only 23 years, I got the better, she got me,
and Archer the way my mind is if we start to diagree, I done forgot what it was about, then say I am sorry and yes mam,