Jack Knife Sofa

gboles01

We purchased our CLass C Winnebago used. It had an aftermarket reclining loveseat instead of the jackknife sofa that was original equipment. The love seat was way to big and heavy for the slide out. I am looking for a Winnebago (or other) 20 x 60 jackknife sofa. Buying a new sofa from a Winnebago supplier is prohibitively expensive.

BobbyBee

RecPro.com has some good deals on furniture. We are about to get new dinette from them; they shipped fabric samples at no cost.

clark261

With its pull-out mechanism, Camper Comfort is a good alternative to a jackknife sofa. This RV fold out sofa, in particular, folds out by the loop to create a large sleeping area of roughly 70 x 60 inches.

Wease24

I recently purchased a Pottery Barn sofa https://mammamiacovers.com/pages/pottery-barn-sofa-covers and wanted to protect it with a quality cover. I found Mamma Mia Covers and was impressed with the selection of Pottery Barn sofa covers they offer. The covers are made of durable materials and fit the sofa perfectly. I love that I can easily remove and wash the covers, which makes maintaining the sofa much easier. I highly recommend Mamma Mia Covers to anyone looking for a quality cover for their Pottery Barn sofa.

Last edited: